360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim- kill essential NPC's on xbox?
Register

Array

Skyrim- kill essential NPC's on xbox?

I was recently discussing various mods on what will and won't stick on xbox360 saves in a youtube comment thread when several people confirmed that it IS in fact possible to place the mod for killing essential NPC's "those super annoying, cheating ass, infinite health having bastards you can't kill" onto an xbox save, can anyone confirm if this is true? i always heard the mod won't stick.. anyways this has always been my main gripe with the game and if it were possible to remove this bs the game would take on a whole new level of enjoyment, has anyone ever seen this done on the xbox version?

Demon

Array

Re: Skyrim- kill essential NPC's on xbox?

I'm pretty sure it would stick if you do it manually since you can make npcs essential and that sticks, I'd just be careful which npcs you use it on since it could break the story/quests.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5455 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it would stick if you do it manually since you can make npcs essential and that sticks, I'd just be careful which npcs you use it on since it could break the story/quests.
    well seeing as i don't ever do story quests anymore and mostly just roam around on a murderous killing spree or rp, plus i know which npc's are important so that won't be a problem, what will is the fact that i haven't the slightest clue how to mod saves with the pc version so first i'll need to find someone with the knowledge willing to mod a few of my saves, then i'll have to painstakingly hunt down all the commands for every essential npc on the game "seeing as you can't just place one to give all of them normal health bars" which will obviously take awhile.

Demon

Array

Just put all the console commands in a text file in your skyrim folder, it'll still take a while to compile the list, but once it's done it will only take a second to do in the game. Check this page for the step by step and some good lists. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/F...Lists_(Skyrim)
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5455 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 13Dannyboy13 For This Useful Post: