360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
DRAGON AGE INQUISITION on Xbox 360
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array
    Twitter: @

DRAGON AGE INQUISITION on Xbox 360

I can't find a comparison video or picture of Dragon Age Inquisition. I've read articles about the game on next generation console being different to the 360 and I already expected that. I just want to know how much of a difference it will be. If its a whole lot of difference then that will be a waste of $59.99 plus tax. Help a gamer here please. Thank you.
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4255 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 47 || Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

You want to know who you are? Huh? You want to know who's son you are? You don't, I do, everybody does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you. -Tuco

Demon

Array

Re: DRAGON AGE INQUISITION on Xbox 360

From what I've seen there won't be a huge difference besides graphics, maybe a few more npcs better detailed environments etc. They talk a bit about it in this article http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...mmersive-world Obviously they can do more with next gen consoles, but I don't think the overall gameplay and mechanics will be affected, just better looking.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5433 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 13Dannyboy13 For This Useful Post:

Array

I can't decide whether to get the XBOX version or the PS4 >.< Either way I think it's gonna be awesome.
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4684 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jefejoobes For This Useful Post:

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jefejoobes View Post
    I can't decide whether to get the XBOX version or the PS4 >.< Either way I think it's gonna be awesome.
    Yeah, I'm having the same debate. I've held off on buying a next-gen console until the holidays and I'm wondering about games that come out around that time and which system to buy them for. I'm cautiously optimistic for this game, it looks good, but I still remember DA2 lol.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5433 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 13Dannyboy13 For This Useful Post:

I Am Cool
    Array

I cannot wait for this game the mechanic's look awesome :)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Creeative316 For This Useful Post:

Array
    Twitter: @

Yeah You are right. I am doing the same thing, I am waiting for the holiday season to come to get me a next gen console. And DA2 is what is making me doubt this game. But the game mechanics are really good. I just don't know if there's going to be a BIG difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the link. I just hope this game will be good. I just don't know if it's worth pre ordering. Thanks though!
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4255 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 47 || Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

You want to know who you are? Huh? You want to know who's son you are? You don't, I do, everybody does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you. -Tuco

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ecsofgold For This Useful Post:

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ecsofgold View Post
    Yeah You are right. I am doing the same thing, I am waiting for the holiday season to come to get me a next gen console. And DA2 is what is making me doubt this game. But the game mechanics are really good. I just don't know if there's going to be a BIG difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the link. I just hope this game will be good. I just don't know if it's worth pre ordering. Thanks though!
    I stopped preordering about the same time that EA bought Bioware, it just felt like the games were getting dumbed down in a way just to get more sales. I like what I've seen from the videos for this game, but those can be deceptive, hopefully there will be a demo before the release.

Array

can't wait to play this game :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast