360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Frozen Dead Island Gamesave
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Cry Frozen Dead Island Gamesave

Does anyone know how to fix this? I jumped into one of my friends storyline to help him beat the game. I got off before the boss fight and the next day when I went on it loaded up his storyline instead of mine (Which is Act 1 Chapter 2 Playthrough 2). It's my level 50 using Logan with lots of Items/Weapons. I've tried clearing my cache, reformatting the HDD, and deleting all of the updates. I even tried playing Borderlands for a couple of hours to fix it. But, nothing has worked so far.
    save_0.rar

Security
    Overlord

Array

Re: Frozen Dead Island Gamesave

ok im having a hard time understanding your problem ...
    is the gamesave frozen at a certain part and will not let you move forward in the story progression or
    are you trying to get your progress back if this is the case there is no way to revert story progression to a earlier point that im aware of

phillyblazez617

Im sorry but I dont think this is fixable it did this to me twice and i had crazy weapons - First time i was going for lvl. 50 ach. and it froze when i was 49 and second time it froze on 47, I was really mad. This game is really glitchy and buggy , even with the achievement "There and back again" i found all areas and it said 71/72 and then they updated and it went to 72/72 and it didn't pop the achievement so I had to reset all my achievement stats to start looking for all the areas all over again . It sucks but you mite have to start all over..

Haven Donator
    Array

same happened to me. Every time I try and load my save my console freezes

Array

IF YOUR GAME FREEZES WHILE LOADING UP THEN YOUR GAME IS CORRUPTED. There is NO way of fixing this. Deep Silver admitted that they put and invisible cap on the storage (Jin) feature. If you put to much (like around 75+) the higher the risk of your game getting corrupted. The auto-save problem has been fixed for a while now so don't blame that.

So stop your complaining and re-start or sell the game. My game has corrupted over 5 times. It's called a back-up, ever heard of it?
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 4690 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    — Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    ok im having a hard time understanding your problem ...
    is the gamesave frozen at a certain part and will not let you move forward in the story progression or
    are you trying to get your progress back if this is the case there is no way to revert story progression to a earlier point that im aware of
    Sorry for the late reply, but it loads my friends storyline instead of mine. It loads up his storyline all the way and when it is about to load the game for it to play it freezes my Xbox.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblazez617 View Post
    Im sorry but I dont think this is fixable it did this to me twice and i had crazy weapons - First time i was going for lvl. 50 ach. and it froze when i was 49 and second time it froze on 47, I was really mad. This game is really glitchy and buggy , even with the achievement "There and back again" i found all areas and it said 71/72 and then they updated and it went to 72/72 and it didn't pop the achievement so I had to reset all my achievement stats to start looking for all the areas all over again . It sucks but you mite have to start all over..
    Yeah, I didn't feel like starting over. It's like borderlands all over. But, I'll start over when they fix it. Which will happen when the first DLC comes out.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    IF YOUR GAME FREEZES WHILE LOADING UP THEN YOUR GAME IS CORRUPTED. There is NO way of fixing this. Deep Silver admitted that they put and invisible cap on the storage (Jin) feature. If you put to much (like around 75+) the higher the risk of your game getting corrupted. The auto-save problem has been fixed for a while now so don't blame that.

So stop your complaining and re-start or sell the game. My game has corrupted over 5 times. It's called a back-up, ever heard of it?
    Well then, you don't have to put all caps. That's a violation, just saying.
    Anyways, thanks for the heads up on the storage. But, is there any way of hex editing and deleting some of the inventory in Jin's storage? It looks possible. I had a backup, but my sister deleted it off her computer before I got to transfer it to my laptop. BTW, I wasn't complaining. I was trying to find out if it's possible to fix the save.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast