360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Final Fantasy XIII FREEZING!!!
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    darkshyre

Final Fantasy XIII FREEZING!!!

hey guys!

Anyone experience freezing of the game any parts of the game?? Mine freezes up on when lightning first summoned Odin (eidolon summon tutorial) then their fighting 2 soldiers and 2 UHLANS..

I did all other possible solutions at the link below and you can check other freezing issue regarding this at this linK:

http://www.ardamis.com/2010/03/12/fi...#comment-52849

Sigh, is there anything that can resolve this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to darkshyre For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Final Fantasy XIII FREEZING!!!

Did you mod your save?
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9402 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Haven Donator

Array

Have you installed the game to your hard drive?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5948 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

darkshyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Did you mod your save?
    Hi Sephiroth! Thanks for the reply..

No i didn't MOD my save..and i even started a New game on an entirely new HD just for this..and still the same thing happens...

I've Installed the game on the HD then when it froze i uninstalled the game, cleared the game cache and played the game straight from the DVD (this is when i played a NEW game from the start on a new HD to verify if my HD is defective or my Save game is corrupted)..still the same thing happens at the exact same event (ODIN first summon)

If you look at the site on my first post, you'll be shocked on how many people are experiencing this issue (on some people, their game froze when their on Disc 3) and then Microsoft and Square enix is ALWAYS blaming the issue on the "Scratched Disk" or faulty console...jeez, my XBOX 360S is brand new US version and ALL my other Games are working without issues even if i play 8-12 hrs a day (i always install my games on the HD to prevent scratches on my DVD and to prolong the usability of my DVD drive).Oh and by the way my copy of FFXIII is brand NEW..and i even had tried to return the game to the shop to exchange for another NEW copy and the same thing happens..AAAAAAGHH! i didn't even reached Disc 2 damn it!!!!

darkshyre

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    Have you installed the game to your hard drive?

Hey dude,

Thanks for the reply...please see my previous post in response to sephiroth's question...
    I really do hope that none of you guys have experienced this issue like i did

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

TBH. FFXIII is a very buggy game.

I had a new XBOX360 as well myself, and my controller was obviously new as well because of this. It worked fine in EVERY game, but in FFXIII it would randomly make the character stop running when holding the LS button.

After buying a new controller it worked like normal.
    The same controller that was having issues in FFXIII works perfect with all other games.

While I don't know how we can solve your freezing; I do have an idea that might help you. If you upload your Save File, I (or someone else), can load it and continue past that point for you, then Save again -after- the freezing part, and reupload it for you.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by darkshyre View Post
    Hi Sephiroth! Thanks for the reply..

No i didn't MOD my save..and i even started a New game on an entirely new HD just for this..and still the same thing happens...

I've Installed the game on the HD then when it froze i uninstalled the game, cleared the game cache and played the game straight from the DVD (this is when i played a NEW game from the start on a new HD to verify if my HD is defective or my Save game is corrupted)..still the same thing happens at the exact same event (ODIN first summon)

If you look at the site on my first post, you'll be shocked on how many people are experiencing this issue (on some people, their game froze when their on Disc 3) and then Microsoft and Square enix is ALWAYS blaming the issue on the "Scratched Disk" or faulty console...jeez, my XBOX 360S is brand new US version and ALL my other Games are working without issues even if i play 8-12 hrs a day (i always install my games on the HD to prevent scratches on my DVD and to prolong the usability of my DVD drive).Oh and by the way my copy of FFXIII is brand NEW..and i even had tried to return the game to the shop to exchange for another NEW copy and the same thing happens..AAAAAAGHH! i didn't even reached Disc 2 damn it!!!!
    Try to mod your gamesave, maybe it will fix the freezing problems :)
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9402 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

darkshyre

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    TBH. FFXIII is a very buggy game.

I had a new XBOX360 as well myself, and my controller was obviously new as well because of this. It worked fine in EVERY game, but in FFXIII it would randomly make the character stop running when holding the LS button.

After buying a new controller it worked like normal.
    The same controller that was having issues in FFXIII works perfect with all other games.

While I don't know how we can solve your freezing; I do have an idea that might help you. If you upload your Save File, I (or someone else), can load it and continue past that point for you, then Save again -after- the freezing part, and reupload it for you.

Hi ryudo,

Thanks for the reply man! And if you ca load my game and kill those f*cking Uhlans for me so i could get past the freezing i would reaaaally appreciate it dude!

Anyway, i followed Sephiroth's suggestion to MOD my save and man i got unlimited crystarium points but the freezing happens again at the same part

MOD OR NOT same thing happens to me..

Attached is my MODDED save game..i didn't have the UNMODDED since i already deleted those since im so pissed..

Thanks in advance guys!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast