Tales of Xillia
Register

Thread: Tales of Xillia

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

yush Tales of Xillia

if your a tales fan like me then you will be excited to know that Tales of Xillia is confirmed coming to the U.S. i so happy right now

so far there is no release date except that it will come out next year and only on ps3, sorry xbox users :P, here are some trailers and gamplay videos:

i know Seph will like this news unless he has already played this game, i would have but i dont know japanese :P lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24437 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

CalmKhaos

Re: Tales of Xillia

I did hear about this somewhere. It is quite nice that it is coming. I've been wanting to play this since it did come out in Japan. Thanks for the videos!

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CalmKhaos View Post
    I did hear about this somewhere. It is quite nice that it is coming. I've been wanting to play this since it did come out in Japan. Thanks for the videos!
    your welcome :D, this game is going to be awesome
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24437 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    This is awesome news cloud thanks bro :) I'm a big fan too so glad to hear is coming to the states can't wait :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15472 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

hi i like rpg so thought maybe this would be a good jrpg but not sure if it worth getting or not sady help would be great.
    i had white knight 1+2 but the server is not up any more sadly shut down and was very upset since japan only has there servers up which i dont think it fair sicne we could of had a charge to keep them open for being in the us or uk but japan get fan fair and get to have there servers up and running still.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MayaB View Post
    hi i like rpg so thought maybe this would be a good jrpg but not sure if it worth getting or not sady help would be great.
    i had white knight 1+2 but the server is not up any more sadly shut down and was very upset since japan only has there servers up which i dont think it fair sicne we could of had a charge to keep them open for being in the us or uk but japan get fan fair and get to have there servers up and running still.
    well White Knight 1+2 are very different from Tales of Xillia, i mean they are all jrpgs but the game play and graphics are very different, Tales games are anime style in graphics, here are some links to read up on the gameplay/battle system/plot of the game Tales of Xillia:
    http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Tales_of_Xillia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Xillia

the stories are very well written and amazingly done, also the games are pretty long IMO they usually take a good 50-60 hours(possibly faster or slower depending on which Tales of game lol) to beat if you don't do any of the sidequests, all end all if you are a jrpg fan and have not played a Tales of game before then you are missing out IMO, they are amazing games that are fantastically well put together and amazing to play hours on end, i have logged at least 300 hours on Tales of Vesperia alone lol, i hope this will help you decide whether or not to get the game :), and i hope i explained well enough lol, also i am very biased when it comes to the Tales of games, so my view is all for getting the game lol