360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS????
Register

View Poll Results: Do you trust Rockstar anymore since the heists have been put off for a while now?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 25.00%
  • No

6 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS????

Idk about you all. But I bought Gta V for the online heists and the amazing story. It was a great GTA story I was on the edge of my seat.

Now its been what 6 months since then and still no heists? I mean I understand its all free dlc but come on! These should have took priority.

Does anyone agree?

Or disagree? and Why?

Ill let you all decide.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4788 || Posts : 186 || Thanks : 56 || Thanked 22 Times in 10 Posts

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS????

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    Idk about you all. But I bought Gta V for the online heists and the amazing story. It was a great GTA story I was on the edge of my seat.

Now its been what 6 months since then and still no heists? I mean I understand its all free dlc but come on! These should have took priority.

Does anyone agree?

Or disagree? and Why?

Ill let you all decide.
    i think rock star dont know wot they doing anymore coz the hole point of online was to do hiests and missions with friends and they keep fucking us over so dont trust rockstar

Array

Quote Originally Posted by matthewjohn View Post
    i think rock star dont know wot they doing anymore coz the hole point of online was to do hiests and missions with friends and they keep fucking us over so dont trust rockstar
    EXACTLY and they still want us to buy Gta online money in the store.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4788 || Posts : 186 || Thanks : 56 || Thanked 22 Times in 10 Posts

Array

It is pretty sad. I quit playing GTA V in November I think. I just repurchased it to go online and do some new stuff not realizing nothing has been added. Same old races and same old missions. I ended up just running through the story again.

Array

I don't like it, but I get it. Everything they've done has been hacked. Odds are they're putting in extra work to prevent that from happening to the heist. Personally, I wanna see what the hackers will try to pull.

News Reporter

Array

It's been sat on my hdd unplayed for last couple of months, waiting on the promised story dlc. If previous gta dlc is anything to go by (The lost, ballad of gay tony..) then I reckon we will be in for some good stuff from them.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7294 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Demon

Array

Here's my experience with GTA online:
    I played the shit out of that game for the first few months after online came out and was really looking forward to heists, my characters were both high ranked and I had 5 million in the bank for whatever they rolled out with heists. Then came the dns hacks, I logged onto a random lobby and when I left my place I saw someone with a bounty about half a block away, pulled out my sniper and killed him, then saw that I had gotten a ridiculous amount of money, I checked the players in the lobby and most were low rank, so I shared the bounty with everyone in the lobby. A few days later I log onto the game and find myself in the cheater pool for a month+, all my money gone as well, even my legit cash. The game quickly went on my shelf to collect dust, until a little over a month later when I decided to play it again. Upon starting the game up I went into my garage and found two vehicles (entity and carbonizairre) had lost their insurance and I was left with $0, not a good start. Had to raid my second character and sell my z-type just to buy back insurance, but after playing for a bit, I found the game really had lost it's appeal in a lot of ways. Heists were continually being delayed, and then they had the nerve to blame the exploits/hacks as the reason. I could understand that from a small company, but does R* expect us to believe that the same people making the dlc are the same ones doing the patches, security etc. I don't buy it. Been playing on and off recently, back up to 5 million for whenever the heists/new content actually roll out, but other than that, I've lost most interest in this game, the only thing I really like is deathmatches, races are a clusterfuck of morons trying to ram everyone off the road instead of actually racing. Anyways, sorry for the rant, but this game has pissed me off quite a bit, if the heists aren't epic I'll most likely toss this game on the shelf for good unless I feel like redoing the single player again.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5433 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

I loved the story... online was just So So for me
    all the problems online ruined most of the fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast