360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Why wasn't "The Last of Us" released on xbox?
Register
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Array

Question Why wasn't "The Last of Us" released on xbox?

I've been wondering why they didn't bother with an xbox version of this game? seeing as we usually get the majority of exclusive games not to mention the better versions of multiplats it makes no sense going solely with a console of lower quality for such an in depth story driven graphic heavy game.. anyone know why xbox users didn't get a version of it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShangTsung For This Useful Post:

UrK

DarkOne
    Array

Re: Why wasn't "The Last of Us" released on xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    I've been wondering why they didn't bother with an xbox version of this game? seeing as we usually get the majority of exclusive games not to mention the better versions of multiplats it makes no sense going solely with a console of lower quality for such an in depth story driven graphic heavy game.. anyone know why xbox users didn't get a version of it?
    Why don't we have Halo and Gears of War released on PS3. PS3 has the largest install base worldwide, and has more exclusives and better RPG and graphics¿ It makes no sense keeping those titles locked to MS. :P
    /End_Joke_Mode

Naughty Dog creates games exclusively for Sony/Is part Sony. That's why their games will never be on MS consoles. It's the same reason why we never see game made under the Microsoft logo on Sony consoles as well.
    P.S The PS3 has the majority of exclusives when compared with X360 and sometimes, the better version [Final Fantasy XIII, I'm looking at you].

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crimi Martin For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I would be far more happier if they made it for PC i'm honestly sick of seeing good games go to the PS3 exclusively and to be totally honest if they didn't have exclusives i think the PS3 would not be as popular and in my eyes is the only thing that's keeping it alive but some games are slowly coming over to the xbox that was only for PS3

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    I would be far more happier if they made it for PC i'm honestly sick of seeing good games go to the PS3 exclusively and to be totally honest if they didn't have exclusives i think the PS3 would not be as popular and in my eyes is the only thing that's keeping it alive but some games are slowly coming over to the xbox that was only for PS3
    well i used to be a ps3 owner, in fact i didn't move to xbox till last year and the only reason i did so was because i found you could mod with the console, having been waiting on a codebreaker or gameshark for ps3 since i first bought the system it was disheartening to say the least when i learned that neither was EVER getting released for it cause selfish sony went ape sh!t.. then i learned a NEW way to mod and the rest is history.. lol
    i honestly give this game 1 month when it releases before ps3 users find enough wrong with it to start complaining and admit that its not all that and a bag of tacos..

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Crimi Martin View Post
    Why don't we have Halo and Gears of War released on PS3. PS3 has the largest install base worldwide, and has more exclusives and better RPG and graphics¿ It makes no sense keeping those titles locked to MS. :P
    /End_Joke_Mode

Naughty Dog creates games exclusively for Sony/Is part Sony. That's why their games will never be on MS consoles. It's the same reason why we never see game made under the Microsoft logo on Sony consoles as well.
    P.S The PS3 has the majority of exclusives when compared with X360 and sometimes, the better version [Final Fantasy XIII, I'm looking at you].
    this is why i have a ps3 and will get a ps4 is because of rpg/jrpgs :D

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    yes but xbox will never get the jrpgs sony gets, and in japan the ps3/ps4 and so on will never die trust me

well i used to be a ps3 owner, in fact i didn't move to xbox till last year and the only reason i did so was because i found you could mod with the console, having been waiting on a codebreaker or gameshark for ps3 since i first bought the system it was disheartening to say the least when i learned that neither was EVER getting released for it cause selfish sony went ape sh!t.. then i learned a NEW way to mod and the rest is history.. lol
    i honestly give this game 1 month when it releases before ps3 users find enough wrong with it to start complaining and admit that its not all that and a bag of tacos..
    you can edit ps3 saves now just as easy as xbox saves >.>, there are ways to decrypt the saves and edit them and reencrypt the saves and the game is going to be awesome IMO :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I sure hope not. >.>

The Last of Us is the sole reason I bought a PS3. I mean, sure, I'm super happy now to hear that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is a thing, and Infamous and Uncharted turned out to be fun. But I didn't know any of this at the time. I saw the articles about TLoU, and I -KNEW- that I had to get a PS3; for all the critically acclaimed games, TLoU was the feather that broke the camal's back in regards to keeping me away from the PS3. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be trash... -_-;
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    this is why i have a ps3 and will get a ps4 is because of rpg/jrpgs :D

yes but xbox will never get the jrpgs sony gets, and in japan the ps3/ps4 and so on will never die trust me

you can edit ps3 saves now just as easy as xbox saves >.>, there are ways to decrypt the saves and edit them and reencrypt the saves and the game is going to be awesome IMO :D
    then why are there no save editors for ps3 games? far as i know there aren't even any usb transfer programs like horizon for it.. i heard this has something to do with sony's unbreakable "wall of updates" which auto corrupts any saves that have been tampered with..
    i hope nobody gets the wrong idea about my statement, i am in NO way an xbox fanboy, i've been a playstation owner since i was a kid, i currently have 3 ps2's, 1 old model "which i play on" and 2 of the slim models which aren't even opened yet as backup for when my old one finally dies, yea... i'm a huge ps2 gamer, imo that was the last console made from the golden age of gaming, back before all the online mp crap came along and ruined everything.. plus i have my old ps1 even though it doesn't work anymore, one day i hope to get it fixed.. the only reason i got rid of my ps3 is cause i game so much on my xbox "due to modding" that it was just collecting dust so i gave it to my nephew.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

then why are there no save editors for ps3 games? far as i know there aren't even any usb transfer programs like horizon for it.. i heard this has something to do with sony's unbreakable "wall of updates" which auto corrupts any saves that have been tampered with..
    i hope nobody gets the wrong idea about my statement, i am in NO way an xbox fanboy, i've been a playstation owner since i was a kid, i currently have 3 ps2's, 1 old model "which i play on" and 2 of the slim models which aren't even opened yet as backup for when my old one finally dies, yea... i'm a huge ps2 gamer, imo that was the last console made from the golden age of gaming, back before all the online mp crap came along and ruined everything.. plus i have my old ps1 even though it doesn't work anymore, one day i hope to get it fixed.. the only reason i got rid of my ps3 is cause i game so much on my xbox "due to modding" that it was just collecting dust so i gave it to my nephew.
    you can copy your ps3 saves to any usb just fine and read them on a pc just fine too, you dont need a tool like horizon, also there could be save editors but most use the codes like here: http://ps3cheating.net/ (there are other places you can get codes) for editing ps3 saves or they just hex edit the saves themselves, you would either have to get the game genie or the brute force save editor, one costs money the other doesnt, i use both since i had already bought the game genie, but the brute force save editor is just as good if not better to some, the only saves you cant copy are locked saves, only certain games have locked saves, you can actually the copy these saves to a usb but you need your ps3 to be jailbroken
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast