360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Play Station 4 Leading in Sales
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    QuarantinedII

Play Station 4 Leading in Sales

Right now, for every three Play stations sold, two Xbox Ones are sold. Sony stepped up big time, and has answered many questions people have had. Microsoft has also made people heated with things like game sharing, offline restrictions, and more. Sony has also had some issues, but have been communicating with the community as much as they can just like Microsoft. In my opinion the PS4 will have more sales for some simple reasons.
    -Games will be able to be traded
    -No DRM
    -No spying on you with connect.
    -ect...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to QuarantinedII For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Play Station 4 Leading in Sales

people will eventually get a xbox one for it's exclusive games like dead rising 3 and killer instinct

Array

They already said the Kinect is not for spying, it's the same exact thing as before only it's required to be connected as if it was part of the console. So basically so many people were tricked into buying it for the 360 and never used it, now they are forcing you to have it whether you like it or not. You can still disable it and turn it off and stuff but yeah. Microsoft's new policies and attitude towards things is very fucking frustrating because they do have better games on the way which makes it a very difficult choice to want to put up with their All In One TV box.

Edit: Also, Dead Rising really isn't that great and Killer Instinct isn't being made by Rare so it's going to suck donkey balls. On top of announcing Killer Instinct they also announced everyone only gets the main character as a playable character until they purchase more characters via add-ons, it's another cash scam to play with people's feelings of nostalgia.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4562 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

Array

wtf really rare isnt making killer instinct??? wow that sucks that's one of the games i really wanted so they will probably charge $1.50 for alternative skins for each player lol

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Nice share...In the end they will drop half of their BS from M$
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5818 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array

Quote Originally Posted by drizzy View Post
    people will eventually get a xbox one for it's exclusive games like dead rising 3 and killer instinct
    Most likely, but probably when the Xbox One is reduced in price. Like holiday sales and stuff like that.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4622 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by John Henry Eden View Post
    Most likely, but probably when the Xbox One is reduced in price. Like holiday sales and stuff like that.
    yeah even though i hate the features of kinect and restrictions of the xbox one, i probably will end up getting one eventually for games like Halo
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

I know this thread is probably dead, but Microsoft actually changed everything, and if you havent been following the news in the gaming world, Sony screwed them over big time by having them agree to do these restrictions by saying that Sony was going to do it as well. After letting the Xbox One get revealed first and shunned by the community, Sony then said, "Oh, look at this! We dont have all this crap on the PS4... Buy it now!!!"

Since then, MS reverted all the features so that there is no DRM restriction, you can buy used games and trade them, and the Kinect is not needed to run the console.

Everyone always says that Microsoft are the money hungry ones, but you cant type the dollar sign without the 4

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hatchels For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast