360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls II 360 save to PC save?
Register
    morpheus30

Dark Souls II 360 save to PC save?

Is it possible to convert a dark souls II xbox 360 save to PC save? I have seen software like Jappi88 save editor but I am not sure if that is capable of doing this. If it is possible, how do I do it?

Array

Re: Dark Souls II 360 save to PC save?

Can't be done yet although you can convert certain things from PC to XBOX (for instance if you made a character face you like, it's not hard to look up the values and move it to the console save file). However, due to the way to PC aggressively overwrites the save file, it's hard to do with CE and no one has decrypted the save file yet on its own.

morpheus30
    Hmm I have modded xbox360, it's the dvd firmware mod not the jtgag or anything like that. Can I just buy the dlc from xbox marketplace and play it without getting banned the second I go online to buy it? I don't plan on playing it online. I originally played dark souls II on backup disc.
    Last edited by 8Ball; 07-23-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

You can buy it using xbox.com on your pc and schedule it for download on your 360, this limits the time spent online, not that that actually influences anything outside of playing a backup since it's the discs that flag your system, if you're already banned and simply don't know it this means you've effectively thrown that money away since you can't even download what you've bought.

You can check if your system has flagged itself by examining your x code in the system settings, theres a program called xval that can decode it for you, it will either be clean or dirty, if it's the latter you can only count the days. I would do this offline just because.

I may be wrong here but the only thing that causes an instant ban is doing something stupid like taking an unstealthed hacked console online like a jtag'd system, those will be shot down near instantly, everything else has a more casual approach to it, typically in waves.
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5639 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

morpheus30

Ok so if my system isn't banned can I play the dlc I purchased on backup(ripped) version of the game? Of course offline I mean.

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus30 View Post
    Ok so if my system isn't banned can I play the dlc I purchased on backup(ripped) version of the game? Of course offline I mean.
    Yes lol

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2