360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Quick question
Register

Thread: Quick question

AYS0S

Quick question

I'm wanting to edit mass effect 2. Now i'm using my non banned console and I'm just looking for assurances that editing the save file will not result in being banned?

Also IF i did get banned is it my account that would be banned and not the box?

Just weighing up the pros and cons here.

(i dont want to mod my online stuff as i feel thats cheating, just single player)

Array

Re: Quick question

Quote Originally Posted by AYS0S View Post
    I'm wanting to edit mass effect 2. Now i'm using my non banned console and I'm just looking for assurances that editing the save file will not result in being banned?

Also IF i did get banned is it my account that would be banned and not the box?

Just weighing up the pros and cons here.

(i dont want to mod my online stuff as i feel thats cheating, just single player)
    Well the last part of your posting says it all...Most (not all) people get banned for editting online/multiplayer stuff, rarely does single player get banned. I have heard it happen, but I find it unlikely. Most people that edit their online or multiplayer accounts are the ones that get busted. That's the best advice I can give is if its just for Single player gaming you should be alright.

aksparky

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aksparky For This Useful Post:

Sir_Freddy

You can modd what ever u like if ur doing single player, i dont think is needs any verification through microsoft, but the achievements unlock my get there attention

Hoshikage

Array

Everything you mod has a risk of getting you banned. Same has no computer is safe from viruses unless its off-line.
    Sure the risk are very low if you edit single player only like people say but just watch the way your achievements pop up.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8247 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##