360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 mod Idea!
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SirSaurus

Borderlands 2 mod Idea!

Hi Everyone!

This great idea just popped up in my head!
    Since there's a LOT of players asking to have their saves to be modded, why not post a few online?
    I mean seriously, just post online, let's say;
    * 2 saves of every class
    * First save at the beginning of the game,level 1, with maxed out money and 82* skill points!
    * Second save at the beginning of the second play through, level 35 (?), with maxed out money and 52* Skill points!
    * Don't mod eridium since it's easily acquired during the game or at the slots (Moxxxi's)

This solves a whole lot of trouble and time for the the one's who can mod.

This way, anyone can start at a point of his or her choice! You're like; I want to build a character from the ground up, choose the first,
    but if you're like me and think; meh, don't want the first playthrough, weapons suck, mobs are easily killed and all that, just choose the second save!
    And if you want a level 50 with badasspoints, all skills, max money and all that **** which pretty much ruins this AWESOME game, go google it.

If you have any weapons that you want from your other character(s), just trade it using a friend or a second controller, not that big a deal and takes seriously less than a minute.

*82 skill points is based on; 42 for each skill tree, and one for the active skill (such as gunzerking and deception) which totals a 127, minus the 45 which you acquire from leveling up, is 82! which means you still have reason to level up! (dont whine, you'll level up anyway)

*52 skill points based on the 82, but minus 30 skill points which you got from levels 5-35.

The only disadvantage is that your badasspoints are to be reset, I know, it sucks but you gotta sacrifice something right?

Does anyone agree or did I just post the worst idea ever? :')

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Borderlands 2 mod Idea!

or people can stop whining about an editor and someone modding a save and just be patient since one is going to be released by jappi if i rememeber right. not to mention the wealth of saves people have provided that have been modded and not. cope with it

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghettobomb For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ghettobomb View Post
    or people can stop whining about an editor and someone modding a save and just be patient since one is going to be released by jappi if i rememeber right. not to mention the wealth of saves people have provided that have been modded and not. cope with it
    agreed 100%

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Wizard For This Useful Post:

Array
    Twitter: @

also agreed, modded save isn't really needed in this game since it's so fun to level up your character. the saves with the orange weapons are pretty nice tho.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by SirSaurus View Post
    Hi Everyone!

This great idea just popped up in my head!
    Since there's a LOT of players asking to have their saves to be modded, why not post a few online?
    I mean seriously, just post online, let's say;
    * 2 saves of every class
    * First save at the beginning of the game,level 1, with maxed out money and 82* skill points!
    * Second save at the beginning of the second play through, level 35 (?), with maxed out money and 52* Skill points!
    * Don't mod eridium since it's easily acquired during the game or at the slots (Moxxxi's)

This solves a whole lot of trouble and time for the the one's who can mod.

This way, anyone can start at a point of his or her choice! You're like; I want to build a character from the ground up, choose the first,
    but if you're like me and think; meh, don't want the first playthrough, weapons suck, mobs are easily killed and all that, just choose the second save!
    And if you want a level 50 with badasspoints, all skills, max money and all that **** which pretty much ruins this AWESOME game, go google it.

If you have any weapons that you want from your other character(s), just trade it using a friend or a second controller, not that big a deal and takes seriously less than a minute.

*82 skill points is based on; 42 for each skill tree, and one for the active skill (such as gunzerking and deception) which totals a 127, minus the 45 which you acquire from leveling up, is 82! which means you still have reason to level up! (dont whine, you'll level up anyway)

*52 skill points based on the 82, but minus 30 skill points which you got from levels 5-35.

The only disadvantage is that your badasspoints are to be reset, I know, it sucks but you gotta sacrifice something right?

Does anyone agree or did I just post the worst idea ever? :')
    Worst idea ever. I posted an unmodded character at level 34 just before the second playthrough. Others did too. & A couple of people posted a level 1 + 50 starter save with max skill points and money. Your badass points will not be reset because it's GPD based.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4978 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by ghettobomb View Post
    I agree also.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4978 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

Array

i agree, trouble is though jappi and everyone are having a problem with the compression so we'll just have to wait for it to get figured out would be nice to be able to mod like the original game but again that will take some time, the only way you will get it modded (at the moment) is with peek poker with jtag or rgh.

LanceyPants

I like this idea. FYI though, the Commando has a total of 129 skill points (including the point used to activate the turret)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast