360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
musou orochi 2 discussion
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mamang

musou orochi 2 discussion

as I expected, the value for this game is easy to search and to edit. there are two value that is needed, money and exp. here is the steps i usually use:
    1. load the game from flashdisk save
    2. seek the value of exp,money also if you want.
    3. remove the flashdisk.
    4. extract the save by using usbxtafgui for orochi2 file (without any extension) and open the file with le fluffie app for extracting orochi2.dat.
    5. open orochi2. dat with any hex editor, search the value in hex value, edit as much as you want. from my exp, if you edit value exp to 999,999 it will give you temp infinite exp points, you can boost one char to lv 99, but it will be normal again for next character. money can be modded into 999,999
    6. save the edit. replace orochi2.dat with le fluffie, fix (rehash) and reinject orochi2 file with usbxtafgui
    7. load again the game from start screen and you can see the value is modded.

any program to simplify this process is very welcoming
    Last edited by mamang; 12-25-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Developer

Array

Re: warriors orochi 2 discussion

lol yes.
    The editor I made a WHILE back. (Back around when xbox360-content was around)
    Located here: [RELEASE] Warriors Orochi 2 Editor

has ALOT of features (thinking about redoing it so you don't have to extract the .dat file) I'll probably work on that in a few. but there is the most recent version.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5879 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

I think the Orochi 2 TC is talking about is Musou Orochi 2 which is a new game. It's going to be Warriors Orochi 3 for the US if it gets there.

mamang

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    lol yes.
    The editor I made a WHILE back. (Back around when xbox360-content was around)
    Located here: [RELEASE] Warriors Orochi 2 Editor

has ALOT of features (thinking about redoing it so you don't have to extract the .dat file) I'll probably work on that in a few. but there is the most recent version.
    thanks for the reference mate, sorry for making mistake about title. yes, what i mean is musou orochi 2. is it hard to make the editor?

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by mamang View Post
    thanks for the reference mate, sorry for making mistake about title. yes, what i mean is musou orochi 2. is it hard to make the editor?
    Sorry about that lol. Forgot they considered Warriors Orochi 2 (US/EUR) as Musou Orochi EX and not 2. lol
    If you wanna PM me a save with the values of it I'll me MORE then happy to make an editor for another Musou game :D

EDIT: Thanks, however I was able to get a save going for the game on a buddy's system.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5879 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

mamang

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Sorry about that lol.
    If you wanna PM me a save with the values of it I'll me MORE then happy to make an editor for another Musou game :D
    here is the save, value:
    1. exp: 60382
    2. money: 425395

my experience, for exp, if i set into 999,999 (max value is 99,999) it will give temp infinite exp usage for one char. the next char will be normal usage again.

thank you for the editor.
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mamang For This Useful Post:

Traine Dev
    fairchild

Array
    Twitter: @

guys u can edit the gamessave direct without extract the confile and the character stats too 4 example:

char stats example:
    stat1: 250
    stat2: 245
    stat3: 240
    stat4: 235
    stat5: 150

in gamesave the values ​​are stored in this sequence

stat1: 250 - 00FA
    stat4: 235 - 00EB
    stat2: 245 - 00F5
    stat3: 240 - 00F0
    stat5: 150 - 0096

now search for 00FA00EB00F500F00096 and u got your char stats mod them to 999 this is the max
    (stat 5 is speed dont mod this value to high or u cant controll your char because you're too fast)

or download my hbk file: money, ex, and the first 3 charater with stats r bookmarked
    (hbk file works only with the normal save dont extract the dat file if u want use my hbk file)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by mamang View Post
    here is the save, value:
    1. exp: 60382
    2. money: 425395

my experience, for exp, if i set into 999,999 (max value is 99,999) it will give temp infinite exp usage for one char. the next char will be normal usage again.

thank you for the editor.
    Now is the EXP like the Growth points for Warriors Orochi 2 where its only one you can use for everyone? is the the EXP in this one just for one character?
    I'll be making one today.

Quote Originally Posted by mbrking View Post
    guys u can edit the gamessave direct without extract the confile and the character stats too 4 example:

char stats example:
    stat1: 250
    stat2: 245
    stat3: 240
    stat4: 235
    stat5: 150

in gamesave the values ​​are stored in this sequence

stat1: 250 - 00FA
    stat4: 235 - 00EB
    stat2: 245 - 00F5
    stat3: 240 - 00F0
    stat5: 150 - 0096

now search for 00FA00EB00F500F00096 and u got your char stats mod them to 999 this is the max
    (stat 5 is speed dont mod this value to high or u cant controll your char because you're too fast)

or download my hbk file: money, ex, and the first 3 charater with stats r bookmarked
    (hbk file works only with the normal save dont extract the dat file if u want use my hbk file)
    As for the stats, I might not do that (as I don't have the game to test until it'll reach the US, that and I would have to find all the stats for all characters which wouldn't be needed if you just max out their exp and level them up which maxes their stats out (if its anything like Warriors Orochi 2))

Thanks tho, but if I can confirm the exp is like the WO2 growth points where you can allocate points to each character to level them up to max, then that wouldn't be needed lol.

EDIT: Turns out a buddy had the game and didn't even tell me! I can partially do testing now.
    Thanks for the save, Editor will be in progress.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slyfuldragon For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast