360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Final Fantasy 13-2 D:
Register
    Matremone

Final Fantasy 13-2 D:

I totally forgot about the game, which was awesome! Than I saw it at the bottom of the home page and fell over, died, and shrivelled up. Why does it have to be so far away! It's my favourite series of all time! Also, don't diss it, as saying "...it's all gone downhill ever since 7/8/9..." As it hasn't. Times have changed, peoples wants and needs have changed, and it's fan base has gotten bigger and better than ever. Fans come, fans leave, but the real fans will always be there to keep it coming! I know... It became almost a rant, but it's 5:30am and I'm not tired xD Any opinions on why it's taking so long, or your take on how Final Fantasy has died/gotten better since 7? I am a fan, but I was to young to play games like this when 1-6 were out. I only recently played 8 on my PS3 as well.

A Pirate's Life For Me!
    Demon

Array

Re: Final Fantasy 13-2 D:

Quote Originally Posted by Matremone View Post
    I totally forgot about the game, which was awesome! Than I saw it at the bottom of the home page and fell over, died, and shrivelled up. Why does it have to be so far away! It's my favourite series of all time! Also, don't diss it, as saying "...it's all gone downhill ever since 7/8/9..." As it hasn't. Times have changed, peoples wants and needs have changed, and it's fan base has gotten bigger and better than ever. Fans come, fans leave, but the real fans will always be there to keep it coming! I know... It became almost a rant, but it's 5:30am and I'm not tired xD Any opinions on why it's taking so long,or your take on how Final Fantasy has died/gotten better since 7? I am a fan, but I was to young to play games like this when 1-6 were out. I only recently played 8 on my PS3 as well.
    Hmmmm, contradict yourself much sir? Pray tell...

1,2, and 3 were great. 8 was amazing. 7 and 9 were fun. Tactics was a fun twist.
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4824 || Posts : 143 || Thanks : 19 || Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Matremone View Post
    I totally forgot about the game, which was awesome! Than I saw it at the bottom of the home page and fell over, died, and shrivelled up. Why does it have to be so far away! It's my favourite series of all time! Also, don't diss it, as saying "...it's all gone downhill ever since 7/8/9..." As it hasn't. Times have changed, peoples wants and needs have changed, and it's fan base has gotten bigger and better than ever. Fans come, fans leave, but the real fans will always be there to keep it coming! I know... It became almost a rant, but it's 5:30am and I'm not tired xD Any opinions on why it's taking so long, or your take on how Final Fantasy has died/gotten better since 7? I am a fan, but I was to young to play games like this when 1-6 were out. I only recently played 8 on my PS3 as well.
    thats exactly what i am a true fan who sticks behind Final Fantasy games until the end of time, 7 is still my favorite of the entire Final Fantasy games, i still enjoyed Final Fantasy XIII very much, i just hope that Final Fantasy XIII-2 will have more open world feel to it, that would just make it that much better.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24461 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Matremone

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    thats exactly what i am a true fan who sticks behind Final Fantasy games until the end of time, 7 is still my favorite of the entire Final Fantasy games, i still enjoyed Final Fantasy XIII very much, i just hope that Final Fantasy XIII-2 will have more open world feel to it, that would just make it that much better.
    I see what you mean, as 13 seemed so closed, not like the others at all. But the story was still very much brilliant. I even had my girlfriend at the time cry at the ending of it, and she hadn't even played the game before :D Absolutely amazing series...

Inactive Member
    Array
    Twitter: @

I too am looking forward to FFXIII-2. Tho there will be less party members, just Noel and Serah(plus monsters you can collect to use in battle).

However, at least it'll be more open world, less linear in that respect. Plus they are adding more side-missions, golden saucer like events, chocobos and more fun stuff to keep the game going.

There will also be DLC content. Heck there is even an Ezio costume(from Assassin's Creed) for Noel to wear.
    On a side note.. You guys are also aware that Square-Enix registered the name for FFXIII-3, right?? Which would mean that there is a possible 3rd sequel depending on how well this game does, I guess.

News Reporter

Array

Open world will definitely be better, that really got me down about XIII, the only part that was kinda open was the Titan trials area which was awesome. I'll definitely be getting it either way though, I've always liked the series and my favourite out of the lot was VIII, would love to see them remake that one for the current gen consoles although I think they would most likely do VII if a remake was onn the cards.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7320 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts