360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE 2K14 Info/Request
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    K.G

WWE 2K14 Info/Request

Hi,

Some people hate me (for no valid reasons...) Some love me (yes, people who actually judge by themseves).
    I'm not here to argue, I'm just here to request something important.

As you know WWE 2K14 have been released. I made an editor like I do every year, and released it 5 days ago.
    HOWEVER, I did not add any online breaking mods to it (it's a choice).
    NO moveset mods, No ratio mods, no auto win, ect...

Here is what I'd like you (Sephiroth, Renegade, jappi ect...) to do:
    If/when the security is ever discovered, please DO NOT do like last year, don't release it to the public. MAKE your OWN editor (with a lot of security checks) if you want to, but don't release a fixer.
    This will lead to online game breaking mods.
    Just release your editors but don't allow people to mod what they want, put a restriction.

Now, I don't say that to blame anyone. Like I said, I never included online breaking mods or allowed them in my editors (and everyone know I could). So please do as I do and release your editors WITHOUT game breaking mods. And most of all with no public fixer. For the online sake of this game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to K.G For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE 2K14 Info/Request

Says the one who's selling modding tools :)
    But i have to agree with you because i don't support online cheating/modding either hehe.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9409 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by K.G View Post
    Hi,

Some people hate me (for no valid reasons...) Some love me (yes, people who actually judge by themseves).

As you know WWE 2K14 have been released. I made an editor like I do every year.
    HOWEVER, I do not add any online breaking mods to it (it's a choice).

If/when the security is ever discovered, please DO NOT do like last year, don't release it to the public. MAKE your OWN editor (with a lot of security checks) if you want to, but don't release a fixer.
    Just release your editors but don't allow people to mod what they want, put a restriction.

Now, I don't say that to blame anyone. Like I said, I never included online breaking mods or allowed them in my editors (and everyone know I could). So please do as I do and release your editors WITHOUT game breaking mods. And most of all with no public fixer. For the online sake of this game.

Sorry man...that aint gonna happen.unles you make your tool free.
    i believe in open knowledge , and because there is no public info about this game would inspire me even more to hack it and make it public.

i really dont care what u want...if my good friend sephiroth asks me to make a fixer for the comunity , then il do it.

I already make a. Decompressor/fixer for public , and i heard it didnt work because i havent cully tested it and only used 1 savegame...i will make sure it works when i get home...

Sorry to burst your buble, but you are nowhere near to ask such a favor.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8652 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jappi88 For This Useful Post:

Hacker-T

Array

Hi,

As you know WWE 2K14 have been released. I made an editor like I do every year, and released it 5 days ago.
    HOWEVER, I did not add any online breaking mods to it (it's a choice).

I don't know you but heard enough from u...
    Whatever even if i hate you for selling modding tools that can do others for free, still just a big thank you for asking about that on an extra new topic.
    I already begged Jappi like 2-3 times over pm to never share it online cuz wwe games are getting fucked up much easier and faster than any another online-game.
    He should do his own savegame editor (!!!Decompile protected!!!) or/and just share his knowdledge with only trustful 360haven devs but never public it.
    I respect jappis all hard work and efforts he puts in every single tool he releases but I just don't want to get it lead to the wrong path.

There should be more people like you respecting the nonmodders online to avoid lil chavs keep doing modded a**cheap things online.
    This just ruins the ranking leaderboard :( Every good dev. should know how to decide between ruining xbox live or having fun on xbox live.

I hope jappi or other devs will listen to u.
    It doesn't matter if u hate or love this guy but u should know he isn't just like one of these a**holes ruining xbox live non-modding players life like the couple french noobs keep uploading modded movesets to the community creation in wwe13 online.

And once it got uploaded. all the lazy noobs download the modded movesets, and just keep using it to like freeze the online-opponent or uses sorta autowin moves to win the match without any skills like all that shit happens and it is really annoying to play only with noobs like them.

Anyways for now it looks like nobody could fix it correctly except you.
    've finished like 30% moddings for WWE2K14 just waiting for a checksumfix cuz i suck **lls at fixing checksums

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88
    I already make a. Decompressor/fixer for public , and i heard it didnt work because i havent cully tested it and only used 1 savegame...i will make sure it works when i get home...
    I can send you a bunch of savegame files if you want.
    Block 2 must be one of the areas where we need to fix cuz its the only file getting randomly changed.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5819 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

K.G

Says the one who's selling modding tools :)
    But i have to agree with you because i don't support online cheating/modding either hehe.
    Well I guess we'll get along on that then this time around :-)

Sorry man...that aint gonna happen.unles you make your tool free.
    i believe in open knowledge , and because there is no public info about this game would inspire me even more to hack it and make it public.

i really dont care what u want...if my good friend sephiroth asks me to make a fixer for the comunity , then il do it.

Sorry to burst your buble, but you are nowhere near to ask such a favor.
    First, don't talk to me like you're superior or something. I'm just asking something. You could reply with a bit of courtesy.

It's just common sense not to ruin online. Why don't you just release an editor ? It's perfect for you (cause you said "want to hack it", and it's also perfect for the online community who don't wnat shitty freezing move set hacks)
    a "favor" ? don't get ahead and suppose I'm asking a "favor". I don't care what you want either, I care about the online of this game.
    I ask whoever study the security of the game not to release it for online sake. Make your own editor, put restrictions on it, that's it.

If you don't play this game online, it's not a reason to ruin it for others, that's all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to K.G For This Useful Post:

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

First, don't talk to me like you're superior or something. I'm just asking something. You could reply with a bit of courtesy.

It's just common sense not to ruin online. Why don't you just release an editor ? It's perfect for you (cause you said "want to hack it", and it's also perfect for the online community who don't wnat shitty freezing move set hacks)
    a "favor" ? don't get ahead and suppose I'm asking a "favor". I don't care what you want either, I care about the online of this game.
    I ask whoever study the security of the game not to release it for online sake. Make your own editor, put restrictions on it, that's it.

If you don't play this game online, it's not a reason to ruin it for others, that's all.

Ok man , we have read your request ,.was that all?
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8652 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

K.G

One more thing i'd like to ask you.

What game do you play online ?

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

You wrote "First, don't talk to me like you're superior or something"
    Looks like you don't know jappi. What i'm trying to say is, he's better at programming than you :)

O well, it was my fault asking jappi to release the checksum fixer + compressor/decompressor.
    The good news is... The checksum fixer didn't work.
    Jappi doesn't have the game so he couldn't test his tool.
    Another good news is... An working checksum fixer will be given only to trusted dev's (unless jappi disagree with that)
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9409 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast