Things you will need
    Hex Workshop - Download
    Horizon - Download
    Modio - Download
    fairchild's Saints Row 3 Resigner - Download

Tutorial to find your cars
    1. Put your save onto a USB
    2. Plug the USB into your computer and open up Modio or Horizon
    3. Search for your Saints Row: The Third save and open it up and extract game.dat out of it and save it to your desktop
    4. Drag/Drop your save into Hex Workshop
    5. Hit CTRL + F and search for 0A 55 B0 0B
    6. It should now look like this

Highlighted in Red it is the Rim Size
    Highlighted in Blue is the Tire Width
    Highlighted in Orange is the Neon Lights Color/Underglow
    Highlighted in Green is Performance (only mod is to make them all out for free)
    Highlighted in Purple is Car Color (still working on it)

Every car in your garage is in order in here, so if you want to find your first car it will be the first 0A 55 B0 0B and the second car in your garage will be the next 0A 55 B0 0B and it continues...

To mod your car's Rim Size you can only mod cars that you are normally able to change the size of the rims
    For example say you want to mod the streetbike's rim size... you cannot even though you see in hex that it has a rim size, but if you change it and save and check it will be normal.

Tutorial Rim Size Modding
    1. Find the specific car you want by looking in your garage and counting from top to bottom of the number it is in your garage (every car that is in your garage is in here and is in order from your first car to your last car)
    EX: my first car in my garage is my toad and i am trying to find my second car in my garage, it will be the second 0A 55 B0 0B

2. Scroll through the 0A 55 B0 0B's until you find the car and move the first hex that is after 0A 55 B0 0B
    EX: 0A 55 B0 0B 0C 02 0C 02(First 0C in Red is your front rims and the second 0C in Red is your back rims)
    3. Then change both of the rim sizes to whatever you want
    Not all of these are correct but it gives you an idea of what to type
    hex - decimal
    00 - smallest size you can get for rims
    01 - 13
    02 - 14
    03 - 15
    04 - 16
    05 - 17
    06 - 18
    07 - 19
    08 - 20
    09 - 21
    0A - 22
    0B - 23
    0C - 24
    0D - 25
    0E - 26
    0F - 27
    10 - 28
    11 - 29
    12 - 30
    13 - 31
    14 - 32
    15 - 33
    16 - 34
    17 - 35
    18 - 36
    19 - 37
    1A - 38
    1B - 39
    1C - 40
    1D - 41
    1E - 42
    1F - 43
    20 - 44
    21 - 45

4. Save, drag Game.dat into fairchild's Saints Row 3 Resigner then inject Game.dat back into the CON file and Rehash/Resign

Tutorial Tire Width Modding
    NOTE: You can only mod cars that you are able to normally change the tire width
    1. Find the specific car you want by looking in your garage and counting from top to bottom of the number it is in your garage (every car that is in your garage is in here and is in order from your first car to your last car)
    EX: my first car in my garage is my toad and i am trying to find my second car in my garage, it will be the second 0A 55 B0 0B

2. Scroll through the 0A 55 B0 0B's until you find the car and move the first hex that is after 0A 55 B0 0B
    EX: 0A 55 B0 0B 0C 02 0C 02(First 02 in Blue is your front tire width size and the second 02 in Blue is your back tire width)

3. Then change both of the tire width sizes to whatever you want
    4. Save then drag/drop Game.dat into fairchild's Saints Row 3 Resigner then inject Game.dat back into the CON file and Rehash/Resign

Tutorial Neon Lights Custom Color Modding
    NOTE: This only works for cars that can change the color and can change the neon light color normally (should work with non custom cars if you do the glitch and can toggle on the neon light color)
    1. Find the specific car you want to change the neon light color.
    2. To find your Neon Light color all you do is search 0A 55 B0 0B then count 10 bits over and once you get FF the next 3 bits should be your neon color in hex (If there isn't a FF then it means that there is no neon light available for that car)
    EX: 0A 55 B0 0B 1C 03 1C 03 24 B9 FF E5 E5 E5 (Highlighted in Orange is your Neon Light color)

3. Now open up www.colorpicker.com and type in the 6 bit into color picker and it should come out as the color of the neon light that you chose
    4. Now use Color Picker again to select any color you want and after that replace the neon light hex with the one from Color Picker
    5. Save, drag Game.dat into fairchild's Saints Row 3 Resigner then inject Game.dat back into the CON file and Rehash/Resign

Tutorial Performance Unlocking Mod
    NOTE: This is only to unlock all Performance's without buying (Im still looking to see how to make car's torque faster)
    1. Find the specific car you want to unlock all the performance on
    2. To find it all you have to do is after 0A 55 B0 0B and after the rims and tire width should be your performance
    EX: 0A 55 B0 0B 0D 02 0D 02 24 (Highlighted in Green is the performance, it shouldn't say 24 unless that car has all the performance already unlocked, if you have no performance mods purchased it should say 00 instead of 24)

3. Once you found the spot for your performance change whatever it is to 24 to unlock all performance mods except for the tire spikes things that come out on the side of your car
    4. Save, drag Game.dat into fairchild's Saints Row 3 Resigner then inject Game.dat back into the CON file and Rehash/Resign

Tutorial Car Color Modding
    Coming Soon After More Research

Tutorial Car Interior Color Modding
    Coming Soon After More Research

Video Tutorial Coming Soon

If you need any help just comment and post your save and let me know what car you want modded and i will do it for you.

Enjoy :)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: [Tutorial] Saints Row: The Third Car Modding

pretty awesome tutorial man, i will let my brother know about this, since he has the game, i dont because i didnt like it lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24477 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    pretty awesome tutorial man, i will let my brother know about this, since he has the game, i dont because i didnt like it lol
    Yep and as far as i know im the first to find all this besides the rim mods for xbox (vettefan88 was the first for that)

Haven Donator

Array

Never been a fan of this series, but still great tut horizon, you've always know how to explain things as simple as possible.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5970 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    you've always know how to explain things as simple as possible.
    Lol Sarcasm?

News Reporter

Array

Another excellent tut Horizons, just mopping up the rest of the activities and collectibles so will have a play around with this.

And how could you not like it Cloud? What other game lets you play as a naked chick and beat people to death with a giant purple dildo? lol
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7336 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Another excellent tut Horizons, just mopping up the rest of the activities and collectibles so will have a play around with this.

And how could you not like it Cloud? What other game lets you play as a naked chick and beat people to death with a giant purple dildo? lol
    lmao just not my kind of game, the only one i really thought was ok was the first one but could never get into the other two but those two points are good ones lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24477 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Nice tut bro :)

Why do you not make a tool. ?

If you want you may research and i'l add it to the SR 3 tool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast