360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Two Worlds 2 Save Request
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TFSvirus

Two Worlds 2 Save Request

I do not know if this is the right place to be putting this thread but it seemed to be.

I would like whoever that can to give me around 500 Attribute points and Skill points with out changing my current level.
    I would do this myself but offzip/packzip will not work on my computer no matter how I try to use it, so I basically can't mod the save myself.
    I do understand that this is a fairly old game but I just started playing it again and I would like to make changes to my character.

Heres the link: https://rapidshare.com/files/1837884...dsIIMPChar.mpc

Thank you in advance.

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Two Worlds 2 Save Request

You have to post your current values. If your using windows 7, use command prompt for offzip packzip ui. Or run compatibility check and use windows xp service pack to just open packzip offzip ui. Also you can find a ring for this in game , they are very common.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5241 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

TFSvirus

I've tried all that already just can't get it to work properly, I've even looked at TuTs and followed step by step, I just can't get it.

Sorry about the values, here you go:
    Level: 15
    EXP: 106204/110750
    HP: 915/915
    Mana: 227/227
    Attribute points: 0
    Skill points: 1

Haven Donator

Array

Ok I will do this by tomorrow morning
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5241 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

TFSvirus

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
    Ok I will do this by tomorrow morning
    Okay thank you.

Haven Donator

Array

[QUOTE=TFSvirus;136825]I do not know if this is the right place to be putting this thread but it seemed to be.

I would like whoever that can to give me around 500 Attribute points and Skill points with out changing my current level.
    I would do this myself but offzip/packzip will not work on my computer no matter how I try to use it, so I basically can't mod the save myself.
    I do understand that this is a fairly old game but I just started playing it again and I would like to make changes to my character.

Bro, upload this to media fire, I cant download from this site without signing up.Or just message me on live and i can give you a ring that gives +500 to stats. If you dont know my gamertag, look at 5th on tw2 duel leaderboard. Everyone above me boosted.

TFSvirus

[QUOTE=drizzt;136918]
    Quote Originally Posted by TFSvirus View Post
    I do not know if this is the right place to be putting this thread but it seemed to be.

Bro, upload this to media fire, I cant download from this site without signing up.Or just message me on live and i can give you a ring that gives +500 to stats. If you dont know my gamertag, look at 5th on tw2 duel leaderboard. Everyone above me boosted.
    Sorry here you go, http://www.mediafire.com/?zjhgu8j66dgazf8.

Haven Donator

Array

I could have done alot more. Seems like you would want all skills at 32767 with better armor, weapons,spells but here you go.http://www.mediafire.com/?w44rhv7xoarw9ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast