360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 57
Register
Page 57 of 897 FirstFirst ... 7324752535455565758596061626782107132157307557807 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.1

Umm now I'm having a problem with the remote server, can't update the tool.

[EDIT] never mind it works now :)

Array

Now I'm unable to add any effect, I can delete but I can't add. Tried different effect on different items on both the inventory and stash. Nothing happens. You can click on the effect as if you're going to add but it doesn't actually add to the item.

Any idea?

[EDIT] I got it now, you have to click on the effect and then click on the arrow to add the quantity.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Layth View Post
    Now I'm unable to add any effect, I can delete but I can't add. Tried different effect on different items on both the inventory and stash. Nothing happens. You can click on the effect as if you're going to add but it doesn't actually add to the item.

Any idea?

[EDIT] I got it now, you have to click on the effect and then click on the arrow to add the quantity.
    for now you need to change the quantity to 1 or more...you can do that at the bottom of the form
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8644 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Inactive Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    for now you need to change the quantity to 1 or more...you can do that at the bottom of the form
    Jappi I have to say I love this addition. Took me a min to see it but it so much nicer than having to add a effect 5 or six time... Keep up the good work.

VIP Member
    Array

New version is not recognizing all the hero characters. Specifically wizard/mage character is not showing up. I have 10 total characters in the save and with the latest version I only see 9. Reloaded the save on the xbox and the character is in fact there, not corrupted or anything. It's just not showing up in the editor.Hardcore character is recognized so it isn't a difference between them there. also not adding marquise gems or items needed to make hellfire rings to save. I have successfully added them to a different character (demon hunter) in the past so am confident the game isn't just removing the hellfire ring items at least. Also money amount is still on hardcore save values not normal save values.

Succeed

ChangeLog V2.0.0.3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    #Added Ps3 Support!
    #Added Effect multiplyer when adding them
    *Fixed Equiping known Items
    *Changed Section "Ring" to "Ring1" and "Ring2"
    #Added Feuture to load save directly from usb device
    *Fixed some bugs mentioned that would not allow you to load or save the file
    #Added Hard core stash editor

And much more awesome fixes!

Enjoy!

Redownload the tool if you have problems.

Edit : Sorry about that , working version is out!
    Wow! Editing right from the USB! That is going to save me loads of time! Thanks so much for your hard work! Going to try this new update out right now! =)

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by player8410 View Post
    New version is not recognizing all the hero characters. Specifically wizard/mage character is not showing up. I have 10 total characters in the save and with the latest version I only see

9. Reloaded the save on the xbox and the character is in fact there, not corrupted or anything. It's just not showing up in the editor.Hardcore character is recognized so it isn't a difference between them there.
    that may happen when a hero is not valid , could be for any reason.

more fixes will be posted later on.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8644 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

VIP Member
    Array

that may happen when a hero is not valid , could be for any reason.

more fixes will be posted later on.
    that's the point the hero is valid. Loads and works fine in game. Just not showing up in the editor. Also , edited initial post adding where items are not being added to the save. Really appreciate this editor and all your hard work and am looking forward to the fixes. thanks.