360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
DevExpress Skin Chooser Gallery YES!!!!!!!!!!
Register
    S.A.M. Modding Heaven

Array

Startle DevExpress Skin Chooser Gallery YES!!!!!!!!!!

For those who don't know what DevExpress is I'll give you the low down on it. One of "the" best addition's any programmer can have in his arsenal. Not only does it have feature's that speed up the process of coding, but GUI controls, open source plug-in support for visual studio, and even more hell I'm still finding new things.

I've been using it for S.A.M. for awhile now, and started playing around w/ some of the controls today. When I was messing around w/ the skin editor(YES SKIN EDITOR XD) I was thinking of adding a skinning feature to S.A.M. for those who get bored of seeing the same ole' same ole', but at the moment there is only the drop-down menu feature for the skin selector. Well that's about to change now I just found out. So check this out, and be wowed.

Taken From http://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/p/S35975.aspx

++And Here's What The Skin Chooser Gallery Will Look Like++

Taken From http://community.devexpress.com/blog...010-vol-2.aspx

Will save alot of time programming, and will get rid of the stupid drop-down menu one that included now.

Comment below on what you think of this feature. For those who want to get their hands on DevExpress 2010 Vol 1 w/ Crack. You better get yourself a VIP subscription to the site because I've already uploaded it here in the VIP section. Along w/ some other goodies.

I love being a nerd
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 48 || Rep Power : 5481 || Posts : 450 || Thanks : 94 || Thanked 467 Times in 179 Posts

Editing, Dumping

This Nerd Won't Quit No Matter What

Developer
    Array
    This should be moved to programming, but yes I have purchased DX for WinForms and its quite nice. Although the skin gallery will be nice I would honestly prefer just to write the tiny bit of code for it. The most I like from this is the icons :D.

S.A.M. Modding Heaven

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocha View Post
    This should be moved to programming, but yes I have purchased DX for WinForms and its quite nice. Although the skin gallery will be nice I would honestly prefer just to write the tiny bit of code for it. The most I like from this is the icons :D.
    "
    I agree with you about moving it. I didn't realize I had put it here until now :-\

Hey mods I was woundering if you could move this to the proprer place. Sorry, and Thanks in advance.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 48 || Rep Power : 5481 || Posts : 450 || Thanks : 94 || Thanked 467 Times in 179 Posts

Editing, Dumping

This Nerd Won't Quit No Matter What