360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Alpha] Lightning Returns Basic SE v0.57 - Page 105
Register
Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 530558095100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
    Demon

Array

Re: Lightning Returns Basic SE v0.57

Quote Originally Posted by RaPiDKiller84 View Post
    The time editor needs to be improved because when you constantly add more time (Shift forward)the maximum it can is 3 days, for example when i put 8x 26hrs sifted forward, then i save it and put it in the xbox 360 i loaded it up and i loaded the game up and it says day 3, 6 days left, its like you got to do it every time you change it, if you want to go to day 10 quickly. But other then that the mod tool is perfect, but when you are willing to release the new version of this tool & enable ability tab so i can edit the abilities, i really need it!
    Great work though ;)
    This tool isn't being worked on anymore, if you want to change abilities you have to hex edit the save yourself. Pretty sure there's a thread that shows you how to mod this game, I think it's in the tutorials section.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5475 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Re: Lightning Returns Basic Save Editor v0.57

Hi all, massive respect editor is awesome. Just wanted to know what the scales damage to enemies does please? Thanks a head of time.

Array

WOW, thanks men, its great

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lukey385 View Post
    Hi all, massive respect editor is awesome. Just wanted to know what the scales damage to enemies does please? Thanks a head of time.
    It increases the damage you do to enemies. Try putting in a large number and see how much damage you do. aka 100,000 will typically allow you do consistently do 999,999 damage.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by shinjig View Post
    It increases the damage you do to enemies. Try putting in a large number and see how much damage you do. aka 100,000 will typically allow you do consistently do 999,999 damage.
    Thanks so much.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Hello, everyone. I seem to have a problem after removing and re-adding all the key items: one of Sazh's fragments is not there anymore, namely the fragment of kindness. I had regularly killed the catuair and so on before using the editor, but now I seem to possess only 4 fragments out of 5. I checked the editor and there's no sign of this fragment on the list. How can I solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Array

thank you thank you thank you very much !!!!

Array

very nice job . many thx