Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Traine Dev
    fairchild

Array
    Twitter: @

Fire RE: Code Veronica Modded StartSave-Endsave

Hello guys,

i created a modded start save for re code veronica on normal difficulty

all save versions inside the Folder (JAP-US-and Pal Version)

Modded Inventory and modded Legit Time in Slot 3 (3h xx min) for a legit ranking

Slot1:
    StartSave - 2xMagnum (inf sign) 2xMixed Herb (green,Blue,red inf but not with a inf sign)
    ???why two 2xMagnums and 2xMixed Herbs later for Chris :-)

Slot2:
    FirstPart Done - ignore this save

Slot3:
    LastSavePoint - Go to the last Boss and Beat her for the Rocket Launcher Achievement (its not hard with inf ammo and inf mixed herb)
    check pic3 here is a screenshot for the right way fallow the black line :P

Resign and Rehash to your IDS

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MBRKiNG; 10-03-2011 at 10:40 AM.

2. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to MBRKiNG For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Traine Dev
    fairchild

Array

Re: Code Veronica Modded StartSave

found health location right now,

will add later a god mode(65k health) start save

edit: god mode works but if u save stats will be resetet and u have normal health again
    Last edited by MBRKiNG; 09-26-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Wow how did you get your hands on this? I thought the game wasn't released yet until later today.

And will this unlock any Achievements? (particular the achievements for obtaining the Rocket Launcher and Linear Launcher achievements) Because if they pop, then they will be out of order.

Traine Dev
    fairchild

Array

rocket launcher is removed in this save u can get all chevos in order

Fozan

just use ex profile editor to alter cheevos order if somehow they pop up wrongly. That's what i do anyway.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Only problem with Saves in general in this game is that it's impossible to get an A-rank to legitly get the Rocket Launcher. Because you're not supposed to Save at all in one playthrough to get A-rank.

The only exception to this is the 'free' Save you get in the middle of the game before starting Chris' Scenario.

Array

i used to do it all the time when i played it on the dreamcast i almost always got an A rank at the end without saving (normally around 80% of the time), i used to play it for about 10-14 hours straight, i remember i managed it once in something like 4 hours 30 mins (a freaky speed run) but usually around 5 hours 30 mins - 6 hours per playthrough (remember to skip all the cutscenes because the in game time would continue during them) only getting the strongest weapons and ammo (usually the granade launcher or magnum to take the smaller bosses and a rocket/linear launcher for the main bosses), but that was only possible because i knew exactly where i was going and what was needed and when also taking the quickest routes and ignoring the lesser zombies helped (only killing them when needed) and of course taking out the bosses as fast as possible.

I found the game to be more irritating than difficult, like the final battle against Alexia - it's easy because you just pump explosive arrows, magnum or grenades into it non-stop, you don't even have to move, but those damn bug things she lets out - ugh! Annoying!

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lickerout View Post
    i used to do it all the time when i played it on the dreamcast i almost always got an A rank at the end without saving (normally around 80% of the time), i used to play it for about 10-14 hours straight, i remember i managed it once in someshing like 4 hours 30 mins but usually around 5 hours 30 mins - 6 hours per playthrough (tip:remember to skip all the cutscenes because the in game time would continue during them) only getting the strongest weapons and ammo (usually the granade launcher or magnum to take the smaller bosses and a rocket launcher for the main bosses), but that was only possible because i knew exactly where i was going and what was needed and when also taking the quickest routes and ignoring the lesser zombies helped (only killing them when needed) and of course taking out the bosses as fast as possible.

I found the game to be more irritating than difficult, like the final battle against Alexia - it's easy because you just pump explosive arrows, magnum or grenades into it non-stop, you don't even have to move, but those damn bug things she lets out - ugh! Annoying!
    I think you missed the point I was trying to get across. :P

In order for anyone to use a Save Editor, they have to Save at least once to be able to mod their Save. Thus ruining the chance of obtaining an A-Rank.
    Unless of course they choose to only edit their game -after- the free Save that's given when changing Scenarios.

Or an alternative method would be to see if we can somehow edit the "number of Saves" on a file. If we can set it to 0 then the problem is solved on its own. But I don't know if that's possible.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast