360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Escape Dead Island SE? anybody?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

Escape Dead Island SE? anybody?

Was just wondering if anyone was considering this? an ammo mod would be nice cause those spitters are incredibly annoying and way OP'ed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShangTsung For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Escape Dead Island SE? anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    Was just wondering if anyone was considering this? an ammo mod would be nice cause those spitters are incredibly annoying and way OP'ed.
    Was wondering the same thing, got stuck at the very end of the game because in my opinion it's complete and utter bullshit. :/

Tbh though, I haven't even tried looking at the save. I don't know if it has a checksum or whatever. Been too pre-occupied with other shxt.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RouIce View Post
    Was wondering the same thing, got stuck at the very end of the game because in my opinion it's complete and utter bullshit. :/

Tbh though, I haven't even tried looking at the save. I don't know if it has a checksum or whatever. Been too pre-occupied with other shxt.
    i finally beat the game yesterday but omg was it a bitch! once you get the shotty from Xian it gets a lot easier that is till you run out of ammo for it then it gets damn near impossible, thats cause you start fighting a lot of those wolverine z's with the claws that can block your attacks "the only one's more annoying than the spitters" worst part about these assholes is like the spitters they can drop you in just a hit or two and once you die you go so far back that it just makes you wanna rage quit, this is why i would love an ammo mod. its actually a really fun game! just that some enemies are WAY too op'ed and sorta ruin it because of this.

Array

Thanks for the feedback on the game, I was gonna start up this game again but it looks like I'll hold off until I finish with the other games. I haven't gotten far, but it looks like there is no way to heal yourself besides running away, and dodging isn't exactly perfect. The game is a budget game, but it's really not that bad in terms of characters and presentation.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CK0 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on the game, I was gonna start up this game again but it looks like I'll hold off until I finish with the other games. I haven't gotten far, but it looks like there is no way to heal yourself besides running away, and dodging isn't exactly perfect. The game is a budget game, but it's really not that bad in terms of characters and presentation.
    the story and combat is excellent, only thing that takes awhile to get used to is the fact that its not a first person like the other DI games "camera is 3rd person in this one" and it uses those Borderlands style graphics which some think look a bit too cartoonish, once ya get used to that tho its pretty awesome.. one of the things i liked most about it was that your melee weapons don't break, wish like hell the other DI games were like that.. and some of the z's can be very cheap, hence why i'd love an editor for this game "specifically an ammo mod"

Haven Donator
    Array

Would love an editor for this as well!

Developer

Array

If the game has no checksum like Dead Island then I will make a mod tool post some test saves an add below it what exactly you guys want in the tool.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    If the game has no checksum like Dead Island then I will make a mod tool post some test saves an add below it what exactly you guys want in the tool.
    i just want an ammo mod, and perhaps the ability to start with all melee weapons if possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast