360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Thoughts on dragonborn dlc
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Thoughts on dragonborn dlc

i have downloaded and played the new dlc for skyrim dragonborn.
    I thought it was pretty good with meeting hermaeus mora and the first dragonborn along with new monsters weapons armour etc but i thought for the price of it that it could have lasted a bit longer and the ending wasnts as hyped as i thought it was going to be but i just wanted to know other peoples views on it !!!

Array

Re: Thoughts on dragonborn dlc

Hi superdaz89

I have Dragonborn for the 360 but not played it since my pc copy dont have it and since i cant mod with out that dlc since the ver number might be off and dont want to lose my save ill just wait for it to come out for the pc but i think 20 bucks is a bit much for a dlc it dont even seem to be on scale to shivering isle from the video i was watching and ive not had the time to play it on the 360 since i got to much rl stuff going on and cant bring my self to play it on a crappy console that should of been made 100% better then what they got out now.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I didn't like how they keep calling Miraak the first Dragonborn. I was always under the impression that Saint Alessia was the first. You know, since Akatosh drew blood from his own heart for her and gave her some of his powers, which are said to be passed down from Dragonborn to Dragonborn. Miraak's claim to "first" really annoys me.

Also, riding dragons isn't nearly as fun as it should be. You have absolutely no control over where the dragon flies, so it kind of makes the point moot. It just doesn't feel right.

Other than those two things, I really enjoyed the expansion. I would have liked the rumor of usable spears to have had some truth to them, but all in all I think it was worth the price.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I didn't like how they keep calling Miraak the first Dragonborn. I was always under the impression that Saint Alessia was the first. You know, since Akatosh drew blood from his own heart for her and gave her some of his powers, which are said to be passed down from Dragonborn to Dragonborn. Miraak's claim to "first" really annoys me.

Also, riding dragons isn't nearly as fun as it should be. You have absolutely no control over where the dragon flies, so it kind of makes the point moot. It just doesn't feel right.

Other than those two things, I really enjoyed the expansion. I would have liked the rumor of usable spears to have had some truth to them, but all in all I think it was worth the price.
    I think they're adding the spears in their next dlc (not named yet) but I am a beta tester for all their dlcs so i'll let you know if you can and also werebears might become playable as well in future dlcs

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I'd like that, thanks. As I'm sure you can tell by the "lance" in my name (my real name is not Lance), I really like spears. I remember that you could use them in Morrowind, but they are strangely absent from Oblivion and Skyrim. I'd like the chance to use them again.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Sinatra View Post
    I think they're adding the spears in their next dlc (not named yet) but I am a beta tester for all their dlcs so i'll let you know if you can and also werebears might become playable as well in future dlcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I'd like that, thanks. As I'm sure you can tell by the "lance" in my name (my real name is not Lance), I really like spears. I remember that you could use them in Morrowind, but they are strangely absent from Oblivion and Skyrim. I'd like the chance to use them again.
    i agree i would love to be able to use spears too :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Inactive Member
    Array

Personally I liked the story but wasn't a fan of the terrain. Kinda felt that they just tried to squeeze as many climates as they could into that island.

Array

i never got to fully play the dlc i spent to much time creating new characters but it looks good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast