360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Hex code editing
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shadonic

Hex code editing

I want to know if there are any really good Hex editors on this site, that can do a basic/semi-basic hex edit for me, because i understand absolutely nothing about hex editing.

All i really want to do, is get the soul calibur weapon for some of my created characters in SCV (Soul calibur V)
    Should be simplicity itself for more of the advanced hex editors.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Hex code editing

Quote Originally Posted by Shadonic View Post
    I want to know if there are any really good Hex editors on this site, that can do a basic/semi-basic hex edit for me, because i understand absolutely nothing about hex editing.

All i really want to do, is get the soul calibur weapon for some of my created characters in SCV (Soul calibur V)
    Should be simplicity itself for more of the advanced hex editors.
    Do you mean a save editor? You can request your save to be edited by any of the Devs here. But, if you wanna do it yourself, there are free hex editors out on the web.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4980 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

Shadonic

Quote Originally Posted by D3VILB3HINDYOU View Post
    Do you mean a save editor? You can request your save to be edited by any of the Devs here. But, if you wanna do it yourself, there are free hex editors out on the web.
    Yeah, a save editor, but i know pretty much nothing about Hex, so someone would need to help me with it so i don't make my game not work anymore.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Yeah, a save editor, but i know pretty much nothing about Hex, so someone would need to help me with it so i don't make my game not work anymore.
    Yeah, just search for it on the forum first then request it from a dev :)
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4980 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

Developer

Array
    You can try hex workshop or hxd, both are good for the first time in hex editing

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5152 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Yeah, I use HxD myself.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5870 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

With a save editor, you don't need any knowledge of hex; the editor does it all for you. However, if you're interested in learning, HxD is the best free hex editor, and Hex Workshop is even better for really cheap.

I'm familiar with the Soul Calibur games, but I've never modded them before. I don't think they use security at all, so it should be an easy mod. If I had Soul Calibur V then I would do it for you, but I don't so I can't. Also, the only editor I know is Red Hulk's and it doesn't do what you want it to. Sorry.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6835 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

This will sound very dumb (I am from Essex after all), but how hard on a scale of 1-10 would you guys say it is to learn to hex editing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast