360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Lotr War in the north modding thread!!!
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    michaelmaster888

Lotr War in the north modding thread!!!

1. Has anyone been able to fix the checksum for the save yet i modded my save and when i went to "load different save in the menu" It actually showed that i modded my money to 5556879 and my xp to 37000 but when i loaded it up it was corrupted.
    2. If so... Care sharing your modded save so we can use it till we figure it out?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Lotr War in the north modding thread!!!

I'm still also curious about this. If someone could confirm the presence of a checksum, and even better, if a simple fixer was made, I'd certainly appreciate it. I don't mind doing the hex editing myself, but checksums are outside my range of knowledge on the subject.

Hoshikage

Array

Can you upload 3 saves please with maybe 1 gold difference.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Haven Donator
    Array

Attached is a file with 3 saves. Two are from the same playthrough with simply a 1 silver difference, the third is a completely different save with separate stats.

Included in the .rar is a text file with the exact stats. Any information that could be provided would certainly be appreciated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Genepool For This Useful Post:

xx3

Any news on modding this?

Inactive Member
    Array

If all you can modded is the gold i can live with that.

Hoshikage

Array

I can't seem to find the location of the checksum. Has anyone one even try editing any values? I don't have the game so I can't do "trial and errors".
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    I can't seem to find the location of the checksum. Has anyone one even try editing any values? I don't have the game so I can't do "trial and errors".
    So after looking at it closely for myself, I can't find the offsets for any of my stats or values. The only things I can find have nothing to do with the characters (For instance I believe I discovered how to make loot piles re spawn, but that'd pretty much be pointless.). The only thing I didn't check was exp, since I forgot to, but I really doubt that would be the one value I'd find. I could be missing something simple, but I rather doubt it, honestly it looked like the areas where the character information was stored might be encrypted? or something

To the original poster, maybe you can shed some light on where you found the values... I'm not really sure how you saw your modded money since at the screen you're referring to I don't see that listed. Only the exp, time stamp, etc.

To pureISO, Thank you for taking the time to look, and sorry, I had assumed there was a checksum from the posts I had seen about corruption, but it looks like theres something else going on with the save. I should have looked at it closer to begin with to give more details, I apologize.

With Skyrim coming out I figure this will mostly get overlooked (This was really just to kill time with friends for me too until then). But if someone else wants to look at it/work on it, by all means.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast