360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Modded Save] TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves | Testing Hall (Items/Basic/God) or Pre-CC [v1.3] - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Vincent Valentine

Re: TESV: Skyrim God Save w/Testing Hall

Awesome save, hopefully you can do the Race request that i PM'ed u cause i cannot seem to make it work /: if anyone wants a save where ur a dremora then ill upload it (You wont have a head though lol so no point really)

Nu Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex View Post
    Maybe an idea? To just mod the Health Magicka Stanima Weight and adding the testing hall would make a great starter save? I would use it.
    Yeah, I was planning on doing a "basic" save and uploading it in a few days. Shouldn't take me long to actually make it when I get around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilamanjaro View Post
    Thank you my friend i have been interested in what items this game has in it and now i know.... i too am playing vanilla but come on here out of curiosity. Could you be so kind as to consider making a high elf save like this? Could you also make it look good too? Like the High elf in thalmar gear? as your nord is very well done and sometimes with these things they are not. Thank You.
    I'll consider it. The Nord in my God save is just the first preset btw (lol). I was being lazy and thought it looked good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by oHORIZONSo View Post
    Awesome save, hopefully you can do the Race request that i PM'ed u cause i cannot seem to make it work /: if anyone wants a save where ur a dremora then ill upload it (You wont have a head though lol so no point really)
    I am pretty interested in this so I'll take a look at it with some of the commands. Anyone know when they are planning to release the toolset?

kaizerr

Can you upload the same gamesave but pre-XBL update? Can't connect to XBL atm...

Aiya

Quote Originally Posted by kaizerr View Post
    Can you upload the same gamesave but pre-XBL update? Can't connect to XBL atm...
    These saves can not be uploaded pre-update. You need the TU for these to work. I know they tried to do one that was pre, but it faulted.

Array

I can come back to this room at any point in the game right?

Array

how did you make this save btw did you use a trainer for the pc version and modded accordingly or console commands because im trying to figure out how to add perk points using either and so far all i can use are console cmd as none of the trainers want to work with my game. if you have a working trainer could u plz send a link or a PM ?

Nu Titan

Quote Originally Posted by swizzzy View Post
    I can come back to this room at any point in the game right?
    As long as you can fast travel back to Helgen the stuff should be there. I didn't play/test this save very long (less than an hour) but I was able to go back to Helgen's Keep easily and the items were there.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosknight118 View Post
    how did you make this save btw did you use a trainer for the pc version and modded accordingly or console commands because im trying to figure out how to add perk points using either and so far all i can use are console cmd as none of the trainers want to work with my game. if you have a working trainer could u plz send a link or a PM ?
    I did this mostly through console commands (via batch files I created). For the perks I just basically copied/pasted from a wikia to make a batch file to add all of them.

edit: Planning on doing an update tonight (assuming I have enough free time). Adding basic save, female Nord (quick change), more items, shouts, etc...

Array

hey i was wondering if you could add more perk points to my save because i wasnt able to unlock everything for smithing.... thanks+rep

http://www.filedropper.com/save92-da...eepinggiantinn

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast