Register
    Array

dead rising 2 trainer request

a dead rising 2 trainer would be great. thanks guys

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: dead rising 2 trainer request

Please use the search function and browse the forums i believe two are already made for the game

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    Please use the search function and browse the forums i believe two are already made for the game
    I looked in the trainer list and the only Dead Risng I could see was for "Off The Record"

Will use the seerch now and have a proper look. Thanks

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by bigcol View Post
    I looked in the trainer list and the only Dead Risng I could see was for "Off The Record"

Will use the seerch now and have a proper look. Thanks
    I have one on my PC not sure who made it but i got it a while ago i will upload it for you give me a minute

EDIT

Here you go buddy read the instructions that are included

http://www.mediafire.com/?33n6rjcbc42o538

This was in the readme file

This is the Dead Rising 2 XEX Trainer 2.0 for the Xbox 360 by brienj
    If you did not get this file from http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com then go there for any news and updates.

All you need to do to start using the trainer is put it on your Xbox 360 that can play an un-signed XEX file, although it is signed for dev kits too. This trainer has the ability to read button presses in order to change things in the game. First of all I need to explain how it works. The trainer can be turned on/off, but it actually just turns off the scanning for button presses, it doesn't actually turn it completely off.

Whenever you press the LB+RB buttons at the same time, the trainer is ready to accept inputs. If a function doesn't automatically turn it off for you, you can do it yourself by manually pressing LeftStickButton+RightStickButton at the same time. I will outline the functions that can be performed and if the function automatically turns off accepting cheat inputs, meaning you will have to press LB+RB again in order to input another function. Any functions that turn it off automatically will have an asterisk by the command.

If a function uses one or both triggers, make sure the trigger(s) is(are) the first thing you hold down or the last thing you let go of or it may not function properly.

Here is the key for the buttons used:
    A - A Button
    B - B Button
    X - X Button
    Y - Y Button
    LB - Left Shoulder Button
    RB - Right Shoulder Button
    LSB - Left Stick Button
    RSB - Right Stick Button
    LT - Left Trigger
    RT - Right Trigger

Now for the list of commands and the button presses you use, those with an asterisk next to the command automatically turn off the cheat inputs, and you must manually turn them back on with LB+RB.

Turn On Cheat Inputs:
    LB + RB

Turn Off Cheat Inputs:
    LSB + RSB

Turn On Invincibility:
    LSB + A

Turn Off Invincibility:
    RT + LSB + A

Turn On Warp Speed:
    LSB + B

Turn Off Warp Speed:
    RT + LSB + B

Turn On Super Throwing Power:
    LSB + X

Turn Off Super Throwing Power:
    RT + LSB + X

Turn On Super Attack Power:
    LSB + Y

Turn Off Super Attack Power:
    RT + LSB + Y

*Increase Money By $100,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
    LT + RT + A

*Increase Money By $1,000,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
    LT + RT + B

*Increase Money By $10,000,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
    LT + RT + X

*Increase Money By $100,000,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
    LT + RT + Y

*Increase PP Multiplier from current 1X, 4X, 16X, 64X, 256X Max:
    LB + A (increase by 4X each press)

*Increase PP Multiplier to Max of 256X At Once:
    LT + LB + A

*Decrease PP Multiplier from current 256X, 64X, 16X, 4X, 1X Min:
    RB + A (decrease by 4X each press)

*Decrease PP Multiplier to 1X At Once:
    RT + RB + A

*Increase Zombie Kill Multiplier from current 1X, 10X, 100X, 1000X, 10000X Max:
    LB + B (increase by 10X each press)

LT + LB + B

*Decrease Zombie Kill Multiplier from current 10000X, 1000X, 100X, 10X, 1X Min:
    RB + B (decrease by 10X each press)

*Decrease Zombie Kill Multiplier to 1X At Once:
    RT + RB + B

Max PP And Unlock Everything(Must do something to earn PP for it to take effect):
    LB + RB + LSB

Lower PP Back To Previous Point Before Doing Max PP And Unlock Everything(A safety precaution if you use the save on a normal retail console, do it AFTER the game gives you Level 50):
    LB + RB + RSB

That's all the functions I've included at this time and hopefully in a future release there will be a Pause Time Function or an Ammo Never Decreases Function. I think what I've included should be enough to cover anything you want to do. You can cheat as little or as much as you want, that's why I gave you the ability to set it up exactly how you want.

I hope you enjoy playing with the trainer, take care.

Brien L. Johnson AKA brienj
    http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    I have one on my PC not sure who made it but i got it a while ago i will upload it for you give me a minute

EDIT

Here you go buddy read the instructions that are included

http://www.mediafire.com/?33n6rjcbc42o538

This was in the readme file

This is the Dead Rising 2 XEX Trainer 2.0 for the Xbox 360 by brienj
    If you did not get this file from http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com then go there for any news and updates.

All you need to do to start using the trainer is put it on your Xbox 360 that can play an un-signed XEX file, although it is signed for dev kits too. This trainer has the ability to read button presses in order to change things in the game. First of all I need to explain how it works. The trainer can be turned on/off, but it actually just turns off the scanning for button presses, it doesn't actually turn it completely off.

Whenever you press the LB+RB buttons at the same time, the trainer is ready to accept inputs. If a function doesn't automatically turn it off for you, you can do it yourself by manually pressing LeftStickButton+RightStickButton at the same time. I will outline the functions that can be performed and if the function automatically turns off accepting cheat inputs, meaning you will have to press LB+RB again in order to input another function. Any functions that turn it off automatically will have an asterisk by the command.

If a function uses one or both triggers, make sure the trigger(s) is(are) the first thing you hold down or the last thing you let go of or it may not function properly.

Here is the key for the buttons used:
    A - A Button
    B - B Button
    X - X Button
    Y - Y Button
    LB - Left Shoulder Button
    RB - Right Shoulder Button
    LSB - Left Stick Button
    RSB - Right Stick Button
    LT - Left Trigger
    RT - Right Trigger

Now for the list of commands and the button presses you use, those with an asterisk next to the command automatically turn off the cheat inputs, and you must manually turn them back on with LB+RB.

Turn On Cheat Inputs:
    LB + RB

Turn Off Cheat Inputs:
    LSB + RSB

Turn On Invincibility:
    LSB + A

Turn Off Invincibility:
    RT + LSB + A

Turn On Warp Speed:
    LSB + B

Turn Off Warp Speed:
    RT + LSB + B

Turn On Super Throwing Power:
    LSB + X

Turn Off Super Throwing Power:
    RT + LSB + X

Turn On Super Attack Power:
    LSB + Y

Turn Off Super Attack Power:
    RT + LSB + Y

*Increase Money By $100,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
    LT + RT + A

*Increase Money By $1,000,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
    LT + RT + B

*Increase Money By $10,000,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
    LT + RT + X

*Increase Money By $100,000,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
    LT + RT + Y

*Increase PP Multiplier from current 1X, 4X, 16X, 64X, 256X Max:
    LB + A (increase by 4X each press)

LT + LB + A

*Decrease PP Multiplier from current 256X, 64X, 16X, 4X, 1X Min:
    RB + A (decrease by 4X each press)

*Decrease PP Multiplier to 1X At Once:
    RT + RB + A

*Increase Zombie Kill Multiplier from current 1X, 10X, 100X, 1000X, 10000X Max:
    LB + B (increase by 10X each press)

LT + LB + B

*Decrease Zombie Kill Multiplier from current 10000X, 1000X, 100X, 10X, 1X Min:
    RB + B (decrease by 10X each press)

*Decrease Zombie Kill Multiplier to 1X At Once:
    RT + RB + B

Max PP And Unlock Everything(Must do something to earn PP for it to take effect):
    LB + RB + LSB

Lower PP Back To Previous Point Before Doing Max PP And Unlock Everything(A safety precaution if you use the save on a normal retail console, do it AFTER the game gives you Level 50):
    LB + RB + RSB

That's all the functions I've included at this time and hopefully in a future release there will be a Pause Time Function or an Ammo Never Decreases Function. I think what I've included should be enough to cover anything you want to do. You can cheat as little or as much as you want, that's why I gave you the ability to set it up exactly how you want.

I hope you enjoy playing with the trainer, take care.

Brien L. Johnson AKA brienj
    http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com
    Thanks OLd Boss, looks oldish but as long as it works then Im a happy bunny.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigcol For This Useful Post:

Array

Worked once then wouldntr work again. strange that.