360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
The Truth About Meat - View at your own risk :(
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

The Truth About Meat - View at your own risk :(

Video speaks for itself....i hate them...i hate those people...

Don't watch if you have a weak stomach :(

Haven Donator

Array
    omg i think i just cryed poor animals i feel really bad right now ...

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ytv View Post
    omg i think i just cryed poor animals i feel really bad right now ...
    :( It's not alright to kill a human lifeform? But it's okay to kill animals like that....I hate them all....Vegetarians can argue the point over that "hate to say i told you so", However they eat vegetation....which is also a lifeform :( But the animals...the little piglets....:'(

Haven Donator

Array
    bomb on there houses = win omg i have those images in my head i am scared for life

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @
    Some people do not have any compassion for animals, as can be witnessed by that one person that actually punched and kicked on that calf. That is a person with some mental problem, but if you eat meat, you must accept that you are eating something that was killed. I think slaughterhouses and such should try to make sure to quickly kill the animals, but even in the wild, that doesn't happen. Does a Tiger or Lion instantly kill its prey before it eats it? No, not really. Those are two animals I can think of off the top of my head that don't compassionately kill what they eat, and their prey DOES suffer. It sucks, but animals that are eaten, sometimes suffer, even outside of slaughterhouses. Hell, we owned a dog when I was younger that got into the chickens that lived near us, and was chasing around a headless chicken that he had bitten off the head.

Animals suffer, it happens, although places that kill animals should try to do it quickly if possible, and people like the guy that punched and kicked that calf should not be in that business. That's just unbelievable that someone has that big of a mental problem that they have to abuse an animal like that.

Haven Donator

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    Some people do not have any compassion for animals, as can be witnessed by that one person that actually punched and kicked on that calf. That is a person with some mental problem, but if you eat meat, you must accept that you are eating something that was killed. I think slaughterhouses and such should try to make sure to quickly kill the animals, but even in the wild, that doesn't happen. Does a Tiger or Lion instantly kill its prey before it eats it? No, not really. Those are two animals I can think of off the top of my head that don't compassionately kill what they eat, and their prey DOES suffer. It sucks, but animals that are eaten, sometimes suffer, even outside of slaughterhouses. Hell, we owned a dog when I was younger that got into the chickens that lived near us, and was chasing around a headless chicken that he had bitten off the head.

Animals suffer, it happens, although places that kill animals should try to do it quickly if possible, and people like the guy that punched and kicked that calf should not be in that business. That's just unbelievable that someone has that big of a mental problem that they have to abuse an animal like that.
    agreed but i will never eat meat agin i did not know that actually happened i am really dipressed believe it or not that ggave me goosebumps for christ sake :( i cant even type some words right ...

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    its just to, damn , i have no words for it

Mister Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post

I can agree with this post and will still eat meat and poultry products.

However, I don't agree with the animal abuse by humans before killing them either. They should be offered a swift death while being thanked for their contribution to the continued survival and nourishment of our species.

Also, I believe that an animal's life should never be valued over a human's life, let alone on par with. They were not meant to be our equals. Most animals are indeed meant to be nothing more than our pets and fodder/source of nourishment. (I say most because this does not include a lot of wildlife. I don't think anyone really eats Tigers and Lions or a Giraffe for instance. I suppose such creatures exist merely for the purpose of existence or perhaps population control of other species.)

It's a shame about the video, as disturbing as it is, but do remember that just as much abuse happens to human beings in different parts of the world as well.

To those who will no longer eat meat after watching this, I hope you will enjoy your new diet. It doesn't seem very tasty. (Vegan and vegetarian food.)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast