360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 238
Register
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5

Thank you for the editor and your continued devotion to development.

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Sorry to bug you again Jappi, I appreciate everything you've done, but I think the dragon stones are a bit buggy when trying to add them... There are two dragon head stones in the editor, and the dragon torso stone doesn't get added into my players inventory when I get done adding stuff in. On a random note, is there a way toadd the barrel in as a equipment piece? I tried adding it, but I think I keep messing up on a step. Once again thanks for reading!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

just how likely is it that i would get banned, lets say i hacked my level up by 50 and edited gear and a moonlight greatsword and set my stats up for a build based around that, how likely is it i would be banned?

One Hit Wonder
    Array

I'm trying to activate my account in the save editor so I can donate but I never received the verification email and when I try to have another one sent it says that "U have already recieved a email containing the activation hash" I can't report it through the report bug feature because I can't log in since I could not activate my account

One Hit Wonder
    Array

I'm having a huge problem with my save editor, rendering it un useable. I've tried to have the database update, because it tells me I need to upon attempting to load a new save, and after that message, it tells me "invalid database!" and refuses to update it. Has anyone else had this problem? I've even tried the update database button...

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a dumbass. I didn't sign in.

Array

Can I sign up to be altered of updates to this editor? Like the parameter editor...

One Hit Wonder
    Array

hi i have a problem. i keep downloading the two links first and then i download the save editor. when i open it, i click load save game and it says that the missing resources must be downloaded first. well i just did download them. i have closed save editor and re opened it but the messege occurs.is there something that im missing? pls help i wasted days on this. ohh and something else. there were times when i oppened the save editor a black screen occured and was instaling some things. after the black screen went off it didnt show me the messege with the missing resource and the save editor worked very good. maybe that black screen is vital for the editor to work.pls help

Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5

Hello, I'm currently undergoing an issue when I try to load my save. A prompt appears, stating "Some vital database resouces are missing! The missing resources will need to be downloaded first." If anyone knows what I've done wrong, and how I can correct the problem I would be most grateful.

=D