360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Candy crush cheat engine hack tutorial
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Candy crush cheat engine hack tutorial

This is for who ever actually plays and still wants to hack this game on facebook with the cheat engine

You will need two things firefox and the latest cheat engine you can use google chrome or others but i find it best with firefox even though i don't like using it myself

Once you're in the game and about to play load up cheat engine and select a process you should have two like this

You need to choose the bottom one after that type in your current moves left in the value box

Click the first scan button it shall load a lot of values all you need to do now is have one go on the game and type the number of moves you got left and then click next scan

You should now only see two value addresses you will need to highlight them and drag and drop them in the box below

Once you have done that hold CTRL and click both of them then right click on any and go to values

Set it to what you want and click okay

You can also do this for your score only after the first scan instead of having two value addresses you should have three

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Candy crush cheat engine hack tutorial

cant find the game on facebook wont load up
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5670 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 69bigplayer69 View Post
    cant find the game on facebook wont load up
    Mine had that problem you may need to get flashplayer for firefox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

great hack tutorial share boss
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18400 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

A few pieces of advice when freezing the total number of moves, don't have the number ridiculously high because finishing a level with remaining moves = more bonus points for total number of moves remaining! So if a level is like 100k max score tops out of friends and stuff and it's considered 3 stars and you finish the level with like 30 moves left and your score is already nearly 100k, you're going to be waaaaaay over and look totally bullshit, if you care about that sort of thing.. Best way to avoid this is to hack your score like explained above and edit the score BEFORE you finish your last move or else it'll be too late and register too high.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4541 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

360HAVEN
    Array

Wait someone actually took the time to make a cheat engine for this game? I might use it just to make the people who send me all the requests to play it look bad. :p Thanks!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Codes. View Post
    Wait someone actually took the time to make a cheat engine for this game? I might use it just to make the people who send me all the requests to play it look bad. :p Thanks!
    No, you've got it wrong. Cheat Engine is a program that hacks flash games and other various games, it's not a cheat specifically for Candy Crush. This post is an explanation of what type of cheating you can do with Cheat Engine to cheat on Candy Crush. Cheat Engine can be downloaded here: http://www.cheatengine.org/

Learning on how to hack is all up to you though, there are tons of tutorials explaining how cheating works which includes hex hacking, byte hacking etc..
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4541 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @

Cool hack TUT share Boss :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15471 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast