360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Modding Discussion And Questions (Mostly Peace Walker)
Register
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Modding Discussion And Questions (Mostly Peace Walker)

I'm wondering if any of you guys and gals here are getting this game/collection or already have it via ISO?

I'm hoping someone will take on the task of making a save editor specifically for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. (One of the games included in the collection)

There's tons of stuff to edit/mod in it, as I have previously played and own the PSP version and now it's FINALLY on Xbox 360. Plenty of unlockables, plenty of stats, soldiers, code names, etc. An editor would be PERFECT and very helpful. It would be a rather large project due to the large number of things you can edit.

I'm willing to help and contribute by uploading saves and posting the stats associated with it once I pick up the game on release date, which is November 8, 2011.

So what do you guys think? Any takers? Can anyone here do it?

Also, what are your thoughts and opinions on this matter, as well as on the game itself? Feel free to speak up and ask questions of your own as well.

Edit: Just to be clear... While I mentioned the entire collection in the topic title, I'm mostly speaking of modding/editing for MGS: Peace Walker. There's nothing really to mod for the other two and I'm more concerned with Peace Walker.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultimarok For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Modding Discussion And Questions (Mostly Peace Wal

Pretty sure MGS Collection got delayed until early next year (Feb I think) so we got more waiting to do unfortunately
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5592 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Re: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Modding Discussion And Questions (Mostly Peace Wal

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Pretty sure MGS Collection got delayed until early next year (Feb I think) so we got more waiting to do unfortunately
    Yup this is true, they delayed it i believe to improve the port from PS2 to PS3/360 also i think that they are including the substance and subsistance (mini games and challenges) versions of the games. Especially for MGS2 that is, originally we were only getting Sons of Liberty.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

are u sure it is delayed on gamefly an gamestop sites they still show 11-8-11 or could be they have not fix online sites yet
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5528 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Lashley

Was DEFINITELY delayed

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by darkvoid View Post
    are u sure it is delayed on gamefly an gamestop sites they still show 11-8-11 or could be they have not fix online sites yet
    Sometimes stores will not be updated immediately, but my online retailers that i shop on have been changed for about 1 month now.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

Everywhere is stating 11-8-11
    Amazon already has 3 "NEW"

Gamestop's was "Street Dated" for 11-8-11, which means they usually receive the game early BUT cannot sell the game until that date.
    If you are looking at Gamestop's Upcoming you'll notice an "SD" next to some of the titles. Thats exactly what that means

Not to mention GameFAQS still has the same release date.

I dunno, we'll see if I get a Pre-Order notification one of these days. lol
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5872 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Everywhere is stating 11-8-11
    Amazon already has 3 "NEW"

Gamestop's was "Street Dated" for 11-8-11, which means they usually receive the game early BUT cannot sell the game until that date.
    If you are looking at Gamestop's Upcoming you'll notice an "SD" next to some of the titles. Thats exactly what that means

Not to mention GameFAQS still has the same release date.

I dunno, we'll see if I get a Pre-Order notification one of these days. lol
    Sly is right it is only delayed in Europe http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/puzz...ayed-in-europe but North America gets it Nov. 8
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast