360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[YouTube] GTA 5 DLC - New DLC Update 1.16 LEAKED! Possible Heists!? (GTA V Online Gameplay)
Register
    RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

GTA 5 DLC - New DLC Update 1.16 LEAKED! Possible Heists!? (GTA V Online Gameplay)

Last edited by THUMBS; 08-09-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17093 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

Demon

Array

Re: GTA 5 DLC - New DLC Update 1.16 LEAKED! Possible Heists!? (GTA V Online Gameplay)

Says the video is private.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5473 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

RETRO
    Gamer

Array

Re: GTA 5 DLC - New DLC Update 1.16 LEAKED! Possible Heists!? (GTA V Online Gameplay)

ok m8 sorted updated
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17093 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to THUMBS For This Useful Post:

Demon

Array

Well, it would be nice to finally get the heists that we've been promised for almost a year now, though how good those turn out to be is still unknown, depends on payouts, prerequisites, etc. Maybe it's just me, but I really couldn't care less about zombies, I'm so tired of hearing about zombies, why copy what other games have done to death already, I'm hoping for something more original. As for what the one guy said about the job points, those reset every session so I can see that being a good idea for heists, like needing so many to be able to do a heist would limit how many times you could do it, and also encourage people to play races, deathmatches etc to get the points; though I could just see a lot of criminal records race spamming for the points. Either way the next dlc better be good, the game feels so stale now, the only time I really play is jumping on for a few hours to check out the latest dlc cars/weapons, then I get bored again really quickly.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5473 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

RETRO
    Gamer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Well, it would be nice to finally get the heists that we've been promised for almost a year now, though how good those turn out to be is still unknown, depends on payouts, prerequisites, etc. Maybe it's just me, but I really couldn't care less about zombies, I'm so tired of hearing about zombies, why copy what other games have done to death already, I'm hoping for something more original. As for what the one guy said about the job points, those reset every session so I can see that being a good idea for heists, like needing so many to be able to do a heist would limit how many times you could do it, and also encourage people to play races, deathmatches etc to get the points; though I could just see a lot of criminal records race spamming for the points. Either way the next dlc better be good, the game feels so stale now, the only time I really play is jumping on for a few hours to check out the latest dlc cars/weapons, then I get bored again really quickly.
    I no m8 i have give up on the game