360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
PLAYING HALO 4 EARLY?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    garyj2006

PLAYING HALO 4 EARLY?

I downloaded Halo 4 but after reading online i'm abit unsure if to play it or not as i don't want banned, I have many friends playing online at the moment who assure me it's ok but others online are saying to avoid even putting it in my console? I don't know much about it all so any advice or help would be great full guys

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: PLAYING HALO 4 EARLY?

All of your friends will be banned unless its a legit copy of the game i would highly recommend not going online as you will be banned to many people are a bit stupid in this sense i mean its common sense really play offline with an offline profile to ensure maximum safety and wait until its released to play it on your main profile

Jsoggy2023

I agree with these guys, It should be fine to play it just don't even go as far as having the ethernet cable in your xbox 360, playing offline should be fine. But isn't it not supposed to be released till december? how the hell did they get their hands on it that fast lol

Haven Donator
    Array
    Unplug if you play it offline and play it on a temp profile which you should delete when done.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    All of your friends will be banned unless its a legit copy of the game i would highly recommend not going online as you will be banned to many people are a bit stupid in this sense i mean its common sense really play offline with an offline profile to ensure maximum safety and wait until its released to play it on your main profile
    Nope people with "legit" copies have been banned. They played early and went online. Thats why. People are not getting banned because M$ thinks they have pirated copies. SO whether you have a pirated copy or legit, dont go online. M$ set a whole team aside to console and tag ban anyone who has registered achievements on Xbox.com

garyj2006

see i was think of just putting my profile on a USB stick and playing offline and they when its released just put it in and update my profile (only problem is my achievements will have the date i earned them? :( I play all my games early sometimes 2 weeks early sometimes more and ive never been banned?

Array
    Twitter: @

Don't play it, they know it got leaked by a ex-employee. And they know who has copies of the game. Wait closer to release date to play this. People were getting banned when Halo3 was leaked early. I played MW3 6days early and was fine. But if you can't wait, play it on a offline profile.
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4364 || Posts : 124 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts

garyj2006

Thanks Guys I'm going to take your advice and just play it via another profile was really looking forward to getting the campaign out the way with so i could put 100% of my time into the multiplayer, auk well its better than getting banned i guess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast