360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Infinite Ammo Glitch! (Borderlands 2.)(VIDEO)
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Trevorasaurus

Infinite Ammo Glitch! (Borderlands 2.)(VIDEO)

I've finally figured out all the steps to correctly do the infinite ammo glitch.

First, get a rocket launcher(The ones I have used have the name "Hero" in them.) that has the description of "Consumes reduced ammo per shot."

Then, fill your inventory up until it's full.

Then, shoot it(Rocket launcher.) until you shoot it to the point where the NEXT shot won't deduct any ammo. For example, for the weapon I use, I can shoot it twice at 4, once 3, then twice on 2. So the ammo counter would be like this: 4/4/3/2/2/1/0 so I would stop at the FIRST 2.

Then, (haha lot of "then's") open up a chest, or gamble for a weapon in the Mad Moxxxi's Lounge, and hold X to swap it out for a weapon that you have NEVER equipped or used before or your choosing.

Voila, infinite ammo!

(Note: Haven't figured out how to do it with E-Tech weapons yet. :/ (Pinks.)

VIDEO:
    Last edited by Trevorasaurus; 09-25-2012 at 07:59 AM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Trevorasaurus For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Infinite Ammo Glitch! (Borderlands 2.)(VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevorasaurus View Post
    I've finally figured out all the steps to correctly do the infinite ammo glitch.

First, get a rocket launcher(The ones I have used have the name "Hero" in them.) that has the description of "Consumes reduced ammo per shot."

Then, fill your inventory up until it's full.

Then, shoot it(Rocket launcher.) until you shoot it to the point where the NEXT shot won't deduct any ammo. For example, for the weapon I use, I can shoot it twice at 4, once 3, then twice on 2. So the ammo counter would be like this: 4/4/3/2/2/1/0 so I would stop at the FIRST 2.

Then, (haha lot of "then's") open up a chest, or gamble for a weapon in the Mad Moxxxi's Lounge, and hold X to swap it out for a weapon that you have NEVER equipped or used before or your choosing.

Voila, infinite ammo!

(Note: Haven't figured out how to do it with E-Tech weapons yet. :/ (Pinks.)
    Tried it and it didn't work :(

I am using the "Worker's Hero" Rocket Launcher and when I shoot it and it doesn't deplete ammo, I open the Golden Chest hold X to swap the Rocket Launcher with the weapon I want (inventory IS full, 27/27). But when I go to shoot the weapon it drains my ammo still... :'(
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14294 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Trevorasaurus

Watch the video, you have to shoot the rocket launcher and remember the ammo pattern for when it depletes an ammo and when it doesn't.

In the video, for me it's 4/4/3/2/2/1, so I knew to swap after 3, but before 2.

You have to swap when you KNOW the next shot will NOT deplete ammo. Make sense? If you KNOW it won't use ammo after the ammo counter shows 3 for example, THAT'S when you swap.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trevorasaurus For This Useful Post:

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Trevorasaurus View Post
    Watch the video, you have to shoot the rocket launcher and remember the ammo pattern for when it depletes an ammo and when it doesn't.

In the video, for me it's 4/4/3/2/2/1, so I knew to swap after 3, but before 2.

You have to swap when you KNOW the next shot will NOT deplete ammo. Make sense? If you KNOW it won't use ammo after the ammo counter shows 3 for example, THAT'S when you swap.
    Nice I got it to work now :P Thanks a lot man!
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14294 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Trevorasaurus

No problem, enjoy!

Retired Staff

Array
    I have to try this thanks for the share bro this is awesome :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15489 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

My Infinite ammo doesn't seem to want to stick... I think I need to keep my Inventory full or else the weapons stop being infinite when I start up another game...

EDIT: Also to do the glitch with Pink weapons (E-Tech) you need to do the glitch TWICE on the Pink Weapon (Swap the rocket Launcher with it then swap back and then swap the Rocket Launcher with it again, then it'll be infinite) :P

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Trevorasaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    My Infinite ammo doesn't seem to want to stick... I think I need to keep my Inventory full or else the weapons stop being infinite when I start up another game...

EDIT: Also to do the glitch with Pink weapons (E-Tech) you need to do the glitch TWICE on the Pink Weapon (Swap the rocket Launcher with it then swap back and then swap the Rocket Launcher with it again, then it'll be infinite) :P
    Yes, the infinite ammo does not stick. It has to be done whenever you start/join each game.

But thanks for the tip on the e-tech weapons!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast