360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 191
Register
    Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9

So, when you are designing a affix set for your character, do you have a set list of affixes that you want to attach to your character? Does the style of the gear come into play at all, or just want the affixes can do for your character? Do you find yourself reusing the same set of affixes over and over again? Or rather, do you have a favorite or multiple favorite affixes? I don't have my list up currently, but I'll track down the ones that I like to use a lot. Though, if you know the hex affix and the name of the skill, please do share. I'd like to see how many of us use similar or different affix set ups

Array

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Great program, seems useful. However, whenever I try to load up the program, i get an error message that ssays this:
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: diablo 3 se.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 2.0.1.0
    Problem Signature 03: 537b10a8
    Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
    Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 4a7cd8f7
    Problem Signature 07: f9a
    Problem Signature 08: 80
    Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
    OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

If somebody could help, I'd be really appreciative :)

Array

If I try and send the problem into microsoft, it gives this information:

Description:
    Stopped working

Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER1E7D.tmp.ver sion.txt
    C:\Users\Jordan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER85F.tmp.mdmp

Array

bump right here

Array

Actually, how do you edit gold and paragon on hardcore characters? I can't find the option. I noticed Normal Gold/Paragon have what looks like a more options arrow but nothing happens when I click?
    Last edited by dxbbxd; 07-11-2014 at 08:56 AM.

XadytumX

If I add an item ID to the database on my computer, does it also send that data to you guys? Or should I post weapon ID's and newly found affixes in here?
    Sorry if this is an old thread, don't mean to bump for no reason it's just that I happened to recently start diablo 3 and I'm currently stumped by the hex editor in the newest version but the editor itself without the raw data is quite fun to play around with.

Thank you guys for working on it btw, didn't get around to saying that.

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by XadytumX View Post
    If I add an item ID to the database on my computer, does it also send that data to you guys? Or should I post weapon ID's and newly found affixes in here?
    Sorry if this is an old thread, don't mean to bump for no reason it's just that I happened to recently start diablo 3 and I'm currently stumped by the hex editor in the newest version but the editor itself without the raw data is quite fun to play around with.

Thank you guys for working on it btw, didn't get around to saying that.
    When you add a Item ID it is stored in YOUR database. So you can use it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by darkinsigniae View Post
    So, when you are designing a affix set for your character, do you have a set list of affixes that you want to attach to your character? Does the style of the gear come into play at all, or just want the affixes can do for your character? Do you find yourself reusing the same set of affixes over and over again? Or rather, do you have a favorite or multiple favorite affixes? I don't have my list up currently, but I'll track down the ones that I like to use a lot. Though, if you know the hex affix and the name of the skill, please do share. I'd like to see how many of us use similar or different affix set ups
    I usually copy My armor and use the same affixes also with my weapons. But change up rings and necklaces depending on what character I am playing.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4107 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticdemon View Post
    When you add a Item ID it is stored in YOUR database. So you can use it in the future.

I usually copy My armor and use the same affixes also with my weapons. But change up rings and necklaces depending on what character I am playing.
    So since the database files are all local, has anyone made a thread where people can upload their databases?
    So we can merge them with ours, you know to "share the love" among the people?