360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Errors. not saving or watever
Loading
Register
Login
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Noctis Caelum

    Errors. not saving or watever

    If anybody is having trouble with anybodies editor, please do not reply with error without a save...its pointless..I repeat if u do come across a problem please send a save (with amount of watever ur trying to edit) with wat error ur coming across..Thank u...

    Also if and when the problem is fixed, when we send ur save back whenever u get it and try it out please reply back if the problem has been fixed....Doesnt help much if u dont reply back stating if it worked or not...thanks again


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

    CloudStrife7x is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Unknown
    Age : 30
    Posts : 18,755
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Errors. not saving or watever

    Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    If anybody is having trouble with anybodies editor, please do not reply with error without a save...its pointless..I repeat if u do come across a problem please send a save (with amount of watever ur trying to edit) with wat error ur coming across..Thank u...
    is there a reason you felt you needed to post this, i doubt new members will look at it, just cause they are either leechers or dont care, but good looking out non the less :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22364 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts



  4. #3
    Noctis Caelum

    Re: Errors. not saving or watever

    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    is there a reason you felt you needed to post this, i doubt new members will look at it, just cause they are either leechers or dont care, but good looking out non the less :)
    Yes a big reason it not just for new members, its for everyone who send a pm or replies in a thread stating an error but does not upload a save...Its very annoying...If u go to people's threads u see it all the time...Just want everyone to know that if u have a problem but wont upload a save nobodies really goin to care..IMO

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

    CloudStrife7x is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Unknown
    Age : 30
    Posts : 18,755
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Errors. not saving or watever

    Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    Yes a big reason it not just for new members, its for everyone who send a pm or replies in a thread stating an error but does not upload a save...Its very annoying...If u go their people's threads u see it all the time...Just want everyone to know that if u have a problem but wont upload a save nobodies really goin to care..IMO
    that is true, hope this will help lessen that from happening :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22364 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts



  7. #5
    Noctis Caelum

    Re: Errors. not saving or watever

    yes dont we all lol....

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Updated/Fixed Bugs/Errors] Catherine SE
    By Resigner in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-13-2014, 07:15 AM
  2. help with Saving 2.colour.dds with photoshop for wwe13
    By bugsyboy in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 08:21 PM
  3. NOTE: No Tags, Irrelevant Title Video to Hex Editor and Saving
    By CoNubCake in forum Xbox 360 Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 12:55 PM
  4. PHP Errors
    By JizzaBeez in forum Tutorials and Resources
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:28 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+