360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
FFXIII-2 HELP:(
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFXIII-2 HELP:(

Xbox God

Array

FFXIII-2 HELP:(

I normally don't ask for help on these types of games but I'm stuck at proto fal'cia adam the guy is not my problem but for some reason everytime i beat him I get to the paradox part the guide I have is not saying nothing on how to get the cut scenes after fighting him for some reason they said he has other forms but I bypass all this:P I als need to complete it the book says to get to the new arcademia:(

So I'm kinda stuck and tired of these damn puzzles in the game I just need to make sure I complete the game with me fragments so I can add them in my editor:P

So if anyone can understand this then you sir get a cookie if anyone helps me you sir get a banana.
    Downloads : 34 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3448 || Posts : 717 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 812 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Haven Donator

Array

Re: FFXIII-2 HELP:(

u pass the part where ur in augasta tower at the end where asked u to Push , a,x,b,y?( boss fight?)
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3374 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Xbox God

Array

I'm on top floor where yaul gives me a item and then i have to fight proto adam but they dont ask me for any buttons:P
    Downloads : 34 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3448 || Posts : 717 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 812 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Array
    Twitter: @

Well you are supposed to kill Proto Adam, then he should regenerate after a cutscene and you fight him again, and a Live Cinematic Event should occur. But it if you're saying you get the Paradox Ending everytime, have a look on your menu and see if you haven't managed to glitch the Fragment Skill - Paradox Scope to unlock, because the Paradox Ending only works with this item

Xbox God

Array

LOL I had it on this entire time lol:P I was sooo tired working late at night with code and other stuff i wasn't paying attention what i was enabling.anyway got the scenes now:P

Zero

Array

Glad I could help :)

vjpowell

From what I remember you need to select all of the options when fighting the Proto Fal'Cie and leave the option to yell at Hope for last.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by vjpowell View Post
    From what I remember you need to select all of the options when fighting the Proto Fal'Cie and leave the option to yell at Hope for last.
    I didn't I chose that one first because it was the funniest one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast