360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mass Effect 1 help
Register
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Mass Effect 1 help

I'm currently trying to mod ME1. I'm trying hard to figure out where the morality points are stored, since I really want to explore how Paragon and Renegade actions affect the story from the beginning.

Also, I'm having a hell of a time figuring out how to modify the look of your Shepard; nothing too drastic like changing his race or anything, but more like when you begin the game and make a face for him. I played ME1 before and really like how I made him look, but I keep getting a disc read error when I try to load the old file (I think it's because I'm playing the Platinum Hits version now) and I can't remember exactly what he looked like.

I've seen all the tutorials for money experience and what have you, but I have yet to see a single tutorial for morality and for appearance. Can somebody please help me out here?
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4516 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

Re: Mass Effect 1 help

well i've looked at the structure of the ME1 saves... and i can tell you that there won't be such tutorial in the near future if no one is going to research the save structure...

and i'm still working on kingdoms of amalur... but once i finish with that i might give it another try.. as we are going to make an editor for this game... (renegade and me)
    but as for now... sorry... can't help you much there...
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5157 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,043 Times in 398 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Ahh, it's alright. Still, if anybody happens to know, I'd still appreciate it. I thought Shephard's face might be stored in the profile, but when I try to edit it the game just freezes.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4516 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Banned Noob
    Array

if u want we can work on trying to figure something out lance let me know cause i was goin to try and make a qucik simple editor for xp or money....once i take a look at a couple saves...i know the structure is a pain but its a learning process

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Hell yes! You better believe it!

--Gamefaqs.com

Banned Noob
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Hell yes! You better believe it!
    ok cool im downloading the game rite now actually so after thats down i have about 6 saves already on my xbox that i did years ago..i'll take a look at those and see wat i come up with...

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Alrighty. I've gotta redownload Hex Workshop as well. Send me a PM when you're ready to get this show on the road.

--Gamefaqs.com