360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Video from Abandoned Batman Game Surfaces
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

Video from Abandoned Batman Game Surfaces

Had to post it here because it wouldn't let me in News.

Gameplay footage from abandoned Batman game Gotham by Gaslight has surfaced.

Earlier this year, concept art emerged from a Gotham by Gaslight game pitched to THQ. Now, a source has provided Siliconera with video of an animation prototype allegedly from the same project. According to their report, the game was in development by Day 1 Studios, the developers behind FEAR 3 and Fracture, before being canceled.

Siliconera reports that the game was based upon Batman spinoff comic Gotham by Gaslight, a Batman story released in the 1980s and set in the Victorian era. The game "was designed with a foggy world for Batman to explore and he would have the ability to see in the dark. Day 1 Studios tried to work with THQ to publish the game, but after an unsuccessful pitch Gotham by Gaslight was canned."
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2961 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Array

Re: Video from Abandoned Batman Game Surfaces

ah man steam punk batman woulda been so much better than arkham city >.< why dear god did this get cancelled

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyhero View Post
    ah man steam punk batman woulda been so much better than arkham city >.< why dear god did this get cancelled
    I know aye.

They should get it going again, the graphics in that video looked pretty good and it wasn't even done proberly yet. Even the way he was walking with the cape moving around was boss IMO. Petition to get it finished and released?
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2961 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Array

i duobt we would make a difference but id sign a petition to get this game made i love batman and anything steam punk style so i think its an awesome concept and would make for a darker scarier batman title

Edit: and could u imagine hunting down jack the ripper as batman man they need to get on this

Haven Donator

Array

Yeah that would be badass, to bad the canned it it would of been great to play...

Advertiser

Array

Yeah it looked like it could have been a cool game. Pity.

Haven Donator

Array

Who knows they might make another like it or someone else might make it. All I know is I hope so.

Banned Noob
    Array

sick video great share

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast