Katsuhiro Harada talks Tekken Wii U
Register
    News Reporter

Array

Katsuhiro Harada talks Tekken Wii U

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 1244
Size:  64.3 KB
    Tekken designer Katsuhiro Harada,has revealed to Nintendo Gamer that the forthcoming Tekken Wii U will run at a lightning fast 60fps, has impressive image latency, and will make use of the console’s touchscreen controller in lots of new and interesting ways.

“The speed of the image transmission feature from the screen to the controller is impressive.”

“The first time I saw Wii U, I thought, ‘isn’t the delay longer than one frame? If it is, it’s going to be difficult for fighting games.’ But when I heard that the latency actually isn’t more than 1/60th second I was really happy.”

“In reality most games offer a variable frame rate of no more than 20fps to 40fps. But one of our major objectives will be to fix the frame rate of our game at 60 so it becomes a match about movements and no longer a match about visuals.

“Of course, with a frame rate of 30 images per second, we still get very nice visuals, but you can’t compare our 60fps games with those that have low frame rates – we’re taking the fight into an entirely different dimension altogether.”

“I’ve often heard about or seen fighting-game players playing with a strategy guide open at their feet,” Harada said. “So it would be useful if we could, for example, distribute an enhanced digital version of the guide that the player could see while playing, and even touch to have a live preview on the main screen.”

“Another thing I would like to do is use the capacity to write on the screen,” he said. “I’d like to implement a feature such as being able to customise the character by drawing and painting on the screen.”

Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 4995 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Banned Noob
    Array

Re: Katsuhiro Harada talks Tekken Wii U

great new nice share

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Katsuhiro Harada talks Tekken Wii U

i dont know how it would feel to play tekken on wii u with that table controller lol, nice info shared longy, i still need gameplay lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22145 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts