This save is for the achievement
Damn, I'm REALLY Good
Beat The Doctor Who Cloned Me campaign on Insane Difficulty
Make sure you have finished the DLC at least once because it will unlock the other difficulties and to of got insane in the first place you would of had to of finished it at least once but if you have balls of steel then load it straight up haha
The other Achievements you will get will be
Another Piece of Cake
Beat The Doctor Who Cloned Me campaign on Easy Difficulty
Let's Rock Out
Beat The Doctor Who Cloned Me campaign on Normal Difficulty
Come Get A Little More
Beat The Doctor Who Cloned Me campaign on Hard Difficulty
and you might get this achievement too (untested)
I Am All That Is Man - Again!
Discover all Ego cap rewards in The Doctor Who Cloned Me campaign
So to get all that done load up the level "The Burning Bush" and follow these steps
1. The general will get off the bus, but you have to follow the dirt road to ‘The Burning Bush’.
2. Drive the short bus down the path to the building. Get out, and head into the Burning Bush. Talk to the whore, and find out what she wants you to do. You have to get the generator running, help out the girls, and clear the basement.
3. Head to the back of the building, and open the basement door. Punch the rats to kill them. There’s also an alien behind the door in the basement, so be careful.
4. When the last rat is dead, exit the basement. Next, you need to find gas for the generator. The gas is located behind the fence, in the outhouse. Put the gas in the generator.
5. Go back into the Burning Bush to help out the girls. Open the doors to find a guy yelling at a girl. Walk up to him and punch him. Go upstairs, and find the girl getting yelled at in the bathroom. Punch the second guy.
6. After, go back to the whore scientist. Go outside to find Dylan. He is in the trailer with the red door. Meet the girl back at the shed, and go inside.
and Achievement(s) Unlocked
Created by Havoc