360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[REQ] Sniper: Ghost Warrior Save Set?
Loading
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Rip4 is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 100
    Array

    grin [REQ] Sniper: Ghost Warrior Save Set?

    Hello all my 360Haven friends. Is there anyone out there who has a campaign saveset (or a load and pop) for Sniper: Ghost Warrior? I have been looking around for forever now, but there has only been one save to ever exist, and it's a corrupted file.

    xpgamesaves is down (don't think they had one anyway), and TheTechGame has the corrupted file.



    Any help is, as always, greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Haven Donator
    Menov is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : Indiana
    Age : 41
    Posts : 86
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Sniper: Ghost Warrior Save Set?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rip4 View Post
    Hello all my 360Haven friends. Is there anyone out there who has a campaign saveset (or a load and pop) for Sniper: Ghost Warrior? I have been looking around for forever now, but there has only been one save to ever exist, and it's a corrupted file.

    xpgamesaves is down (don't think they had one anyway), and TheTechGame has the corrupted file.

    Any help is, as always, greatly appreciated.
    I tested this with two different profiles other then the one I made this save with. Tested it with & without update.

    Also tested with DLC(Second Strike) & without. As it stands I could not get this to work.


    I'm attaching it anyways maybe you guys can get it to work. Save is on the last checkpoint of the game on hard with 28/30 secrets. Secret 8 & 13 are the ones missing.

    Edit: Added GPD.file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Menov; 03-02-2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Added GPD.file

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Rip4 is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 100
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Sniper: Ghost Warrior Save Set?

    Quote Originally Posted by Menov View Post
    I tested this with two different profiles other then the one I made this save with. Tested it with & without update.

    Also tested with DLC(Second Strike) & without. As it stands I could not get this to work.


    I'm attaching it anyways maybe you guys can get it to work. Save is on the last checkpoint of the game on hard with 28/30 secrets. Secret 8 & 13 are the ones missing.
    Thanks man. I'll give it a shot anyway.

  4. #4
    Haven Donator
    Menov is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : Indiana
    Age : 41
    Posts : 86
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Sniper: Ghost Warrior Save Set?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rip4 View Post
    Thanks man. I'll give it a shot anyway.
    Did you get the same result as me?

    I will add the GPD file to see if this helps you. Added to the original post above.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Rip4 is offline
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 100
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Sniper: Ghost Warrior Save Set?

    Quote Originally Posted by Menov View Post
    Did you get the same result as me?

    I will add the GPD file to see if this helps you. Added to the original post above.
    Yeah, no results yet, I'll give this a try. Thanks.

  6. #6
    Haven Donator
    Menov is offline
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : Indiana
    Age : 41
    Posts : 86
    Array

    Re: [REQ] Sniper: Ghost Warrior Save Set?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rip4 View Post
    Yeah, no results yet, I'll give this a try. Thanks.
    OK, Thanks let me know?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [News] Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Trailer
    By THUMBS in forum X1 Game News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2015, 05:40 PM
  2. [YouTube] Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
    By THUMBS in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2015, 05:17 PM
  3. [YouTube] Real 4K: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
    By scorpionnet in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+