360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Shocking Car Crash
Register
    Haven Donator

Array

Shocking Car Crash

Didn't really want to put this in YouTube Famous because its not a awesome video.

Here's what it says in the description (might not make sense I had to translate it)
    Accidents on the road M-7 in Petushki district of the Vladimir region near the village of Omutischi February 24. Nissan Navara car for the oncoming issued under the Freightliner.
    The driver of Nissan, the current one leg, and found part of it ...
    The girl wrote that she saw in this video how her friend died. His name was Alexander, said that was a good guy, an experienced driver. I was driving home to his wife and 2nd child ...
    February 24 happened. Funeral at 12:30 on February 28 in Balashikha ... The body is not given in the morgue ..... we (friends) looking for information on this accident, the day before .. it is a tragedy for us ... It's such grief. "
    Today, they copied the video and showed to his wife ... In general, all in shock. No one understands how it all happened. Here is the thing - when you write a summary and commentary, sometimes you do not see them living people, but when the personal element suddenly appears ... In general, the trouble and broken lives ...
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2959 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Shocking Car Crash

Fatal Car Crash 24.02.12
    You were ninja'd :P
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2518 || Posts : 44 || Thanks : 19 || Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Are you an Aussie Gamer? If so come an join my group :) Aussie Gamers!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FibonKylix For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

this was already posted by whiityp here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ight=car+crash

Edit:looks like FibonKylix was faster than me lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22150 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Lol close thread I must be going blind because I looked haha
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2959 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts