Heres a quick tutorial on how to extract/inject contents from a game save.
I will be using a Mass Effect 3 save and 360Revolution manager in this tutorial.
Note: I kno this is easy and probably pointless having a tutorial for but some people don't know theres more files within the save so this is for them.
I don't care if this tutorial gets posted on another site just give me credit.1. Open 360Revolution, Horizon or what ever manager your using.
2. Click on the 'Tools' tab then 'Package Manager' and open your save.
3. Click on the 'Content' tab to view the other files within your save.
You should now have something like this:
4. To extract/inject the files right click on the one you want and select either:
Extract: To save the file to your PC.
Inject: To replave the original file with your modded file.
Replace: Basically the same as inject.
5. Resign and Rehash your save before using it.
6. Enjoy exploring or modding your save :D