360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
What sells well?
Register
    Haven Donator

Array

What sells well?

I'm thinking about buying some small stuff in bulk and was wondering what sells well because I don't want to be stuck with a heap of shit.

I was thinking iPhone covers or something seems I can get them for about 30 cents each. Sort of sucks sending them for such small profit but thats just a start to get some pocket money.

Anything else sell well thats cheap?

Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2957 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Re: What sells well?

Sex.... Peace also sells, But whos buying that nowdays (I'm sorry I'll stop with the jokes)

yeah I would also say Iphone crap, shit sells like hotcakes (Kids always need some sort of staus symbol to go with their phone)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3278 || Posts : 714 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Sex.... Peace also sells, But whos buying that nowdays (I'm sorry I'll stop with the jokes)

yeah I would also say Iphone crap, shit sells like hotcakes (Kids always need some sort of staus symbol to go with their phone)
    Yeah thats why I thought iPhone covers.
    You think plastic/rubber covers (cheaper) or good steal or thick rubber ones?
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2957 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Whatevers more stylish will probably sell better even if it is only cosmetically appeasing. a bit of research wouldn't hurt, checking around a few online stores, couple of authorised dealers and in particular flea markets, that way you will see if that market is flooded or not plus it gives you a good retail price your competing against
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3278 || Posts : 714 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Whatevers more stylish will probably sell better even if it is only cosmetically appeasing. a bit of research wouldn't hurt, checking around a few online stores, couple of authorised dealers and in particular flea markets, that way you will see if that market is flooded or not plus it gives you a good retail price your competing against
    There's these cool ones that look like an old cassette maybe they will sell well.

Haven Donator

Array

they don't look too bad, but i'm just thinking whether it would appeal to those in the under 21 demographic (Most wouldn't even know what a cassette is:P) then again there is a large user market over 21 so it would still be appealing and should still sell never the less.

But just keep your options open before fully committing or better yet, look for a few looks just to have a larger selection to appeal to all audiences, might cost more in the short run but you would find that more people will stop and look to see if they like anything (all are potential buyers)