360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Live-action Rurouni Kenshin Trailer
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    aznghostbuster

Shout 2 Live-action Rurouni Kenshin Trailer

So am I the only one that's hyped for this movie? Too bad I gotta wait until August 25th for it to be released in theaters in Japan...

Advertiser

Array

Re: Live-action Rurouni Kenshin Trailer

I can't say I've heard of that movie or game. It must not have come out here in Australia lol!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5840 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

DarkOne
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by RpGGuY View Post
    I can't say I've heard of that movie or game. It must not have come out here in Australia lol!
    RuroKen was an awesome manga/anime series with a wandering hitokiri [Samurai Assassin] repenting of his past killings. In some countries, the series is titled "Samurai X".
    The anime series is supposed to be getting a two part remake of one of the Arcs soon. It's quite great, and has lots of Western comic influences as well.
    As to the games part, you may have seen the main character in the Jump All-Star games, I have 2 PS1 and PSP RuroKen games though. They were decent.

If you can find the DVD Bento boxes, you should buy them. RuroKen is real close to Saint Seiya/Dragon Ball/Ronin Warriors/Go Lion in awesomeness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crimi Martin For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

I can tell you that this is my top number 1 anime all time. The story is amazing the manga even better...so you don't have to guess how pum I am for this movie. I can't wait to see sayto from the shisengumi fighting kenshin on this movie I hope it happen.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2368 || Posts : 92 || Thanks : 49 || Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RpGGuY View Post
    No we got RuroKen anime and Manga (None of the games though). I'm more interested however in the Kyoto arc being redone (one part is a movie which I think I heard has already been released), maybe if that turns out successful, we may finally get Einshi Arc which we never got:)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3281 || Posts : 714 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Crimi Martin View Post
    RuroKen was an awesome manga/anime series with a wandering hitokiri [Samurai Assassin] repenting of his past killings. In some countries, the series is titled "Samurai X".
    The anime series is supposed to be getting a two part remake of one of the Arcs soon. It's quite great, and has lots of Western comic influences as well.
    As to the games part, you may have seen the main character in the Jump All-Star games, I have 2 PS1 and PSP RuroKen games though. They were decent.

If you can find the DVD Bento boxes, you should buy them. RuroKen is real close to Saint Seiya/Dragon Ball/Ronin Warriors/Go Lion in awesomeness.
    hell yeah the anime was awesome i loved it, i didnt know they were making a live action lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22151 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

I like the anime. Hope this will turn out great :)

aznghostbuster

Based on what I saw on the trailer, Saito and Kenshin do go at it, as well as Takeda Kanryu (the snobby rich motherfucker in the anime),Kurogasa,and some other antagonists. The action seems well done, since I guess Warner Bros produced it. (Don't quote me on this, since I could be wrong)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast