360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
just got big warning page?
Register
    Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

just got big warning page?

came on to day just checking some tool i got the big ass red box i would post pic if i knew how i fig i post this just case if any else geting box that box was first time ever for me

Reported Attack Page!
    This web page at www.360haven.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3218 || Posts : 780 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

Re: just got big warning page?

yea... we noticed... its google messing around with firefox users by adding harmless sites to the reported attack pages website... -.-
    this site has been checked many times and it does not install malware/viruses or anything the like on your pc...
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5161 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,043 Times in 398 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    yea... we noticed... its google messing around with firefox users by adding harmless sites to the reported attack pages website... -.-
    this site has been checked many times and it does not install malware/viruses or anything the like on your pc...
    ok thanks for info
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3218 || Posts : 780 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Array

so far it has that everytime I open 360haven, is it gonna stop? kinda annoying theyd do that..
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2392 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

Gfx Artist

Array

lol i know what u mean it is kinda annoying we just going have to wait an see what happed

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by darkvoid View Post
    came on to day just checking some tool i got the big ass red box i would post pic if i knew how i fig i post this just case if any else geting box that box was first time ever for me

Reported Attack Page!
    This web page at www.360haven.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

disregard it, it's so freaking dumb because if you look at the report, this website hasnt even been reported in the last 90 days...

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by krispin149 View Post
    disregard it, it's so freaking dumb because if you look at the report, this website hasnt even been reported in the last 90 days...
    i look at the report i fig i post it see if i got any info on it ty to sam with info