360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim save: pre-CC save
Register
    AgentBSmith

Cool Skyrim save: pre-CC save

all values maxed, lots of weapons and armor, you can pick any race/sex you choose just join hadavar/ralof get your hands untied and enjoy yourselves owning anything and everything
    tip of the day if you get max enchanting, and enchant a ring, necklace, clothes an gloves to fortify smithing and alchemy you can get potion like invisibility: 17542 seconds or daedric bow damage:1564370
    Enjoy!cc god nospeed.rar
    Oh and you need winrar to extract it :P

Last edited by AgentBSmith; 03-18-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention Winrar

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AgentBSmith For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Skyrim save: pre-CC save

Quote Originally Posted by AgentBSmith View Post
    all values maxed, lots of weapons and armor, you can pick any race/sex you choose just join hadavar/ralof get your hands untied and enjoy yourselves owning anything and everything
    tip of the day if you get max enchanting, and enchant a ring, necklace, clothes an gloves to fortify smithing and alchemy you can get potion like invisibility: 17542 seconds or daedric bow damage:1564370
    Enjoy!cc god nospeed.rar
    Oh and you need winrar to extract it :P
    Nu Titan has a bunch of starter saves in the following thread; possibly including that one... If you created it, good job, if not, someone probably posted his somewhere without credit, which is worth a mention if you remember where you saw it.
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...or-Pre-CC-v1.3

AgentBSmith

hey man
    i downloaded this one off of modio and was modded on PC then transferred on to the xbox i know this because there are many items you cannot recieve normally (Shoggoraths clothes, Tsuns armor, falmer armor items and more) i dont know whos save this is origionally as many on modio are downloaded by other people and take the credit for them so sorry :(
    Thanks for the feedback!
    -B

Array

Quote Originally Posted by AgentBSmith View Post
    hey man
    i downloaded this one off of modio and was modded on PC then transferred on to the xbox i know this because there are many items you cannot recieve normally (Shoggoraths clothes, Tsuns armor, falmer armor items and more) i dont know whos save this is origionally as many on modio are downloaded by other people and take the credit for them so sorry :(
    Thanks for the feedback!
    -B
    Yeah, it can be tough to figure out where stuff comes from sometimes; I normally just add a little disclaimer if I don't know whom to credit. Especially on sites like 360Haven, which are geared a bit more towards the folks creating saves/mods/trainers, it's nice to be clear.
    That said, it's great that you're sharing, and welcome aboard. :-)
    If you're looking to fine tune a save, see Odd Future's thread: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...equest-Thread.

AgentBSmith

Thank you very much and also if i might ask a favor you may have seen my thread about MGS HD saves? if you find any please let me know i need those saves to own people on MGS3 :)

Array
    Twitter: @

Nice job AgentBSmith I'm gonna try the save when I get home keep up the good work