360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Favorite Cartoon and Anime? And why? :O
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Favorite Cartoon and Anime? And why? :O

Cartoon: Rugrats. I loved watching Tommy exploring as a child, wishing I could have been like him somehow... It always amazed me. And the movies were duh awesome stuff. =D

Anime: Dragon Ball Z!!! I just love Dragon Ball Z..... Some argue that this isn't an Anime, but I say it is.... And yeah, it has its downfalls, like one attack that lasts for like.... 3-9 episodes...... Goku's Spirit Bomb against Frieza. Anyway, favorite character was Vegeta, because he had the most pride, and an awesome attitude ontop of that.... =D

P.S. I LOVE WATCHING CARTOONS!!!!!!! AND ANIME!!! <.< -Yells-

Not a really good explanation, but it's something.... NOW!!!! It's your turn. ;o
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2258 || Posts : 160 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Developer
    Array

Re: Favorite Cartoon and Anime? And why? :O

Favourite Cartoon = Edd Ed N Eddy why? because it was freakin hilarious especially how Ed walked always had his head to the sky

Favourite Anime = Yu Gi Oh why? because it never gets old always something to do with special duel monsters blah blah blah and a different plot
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2777 || Posts : 465 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 767 Times in 150 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Cartoon - Family Guy because I love the humour, I'm random and so is Family Guy so thats why I love it.

Anime - Don't really watch it but does Afro Samurai count as anime? I love that because its badass :D
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2956 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Cartoon- dont have one anymore use to watch all kinds when i was younger but then got into anime more when i got older

Anime- all anime, its too hard for me to choose, i love all the ones ive watched lol like Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, The Sacred Blacksmith, Chromed Shelled Regios, all the Gundam series, just to name a few lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22147 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

cartoon= tom&jerry because they are funny
    anime= dragonall because its awesome
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16106 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

Array
    Twitter: @

Cartoon: Its a tie between TMNT (the original cartoons) and Hey Arnold. I loved TMNT because i thought when i grew up i would turn into a turtle and hey arnold because his room was fantastic
    Anime: Afro Samurai since SLJ is awesome! (and the only other anime i watch is pokemon)

Advertiser

Array

Cartoon : Anything with Road Runner and Coyote. I love watching him get owned by Roadie and still he keeps trying. I admire his "Never give up" approach.

Anime: Afro Samurai and Dragon Ball (or anything violent really lol!)
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5836 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Array

Cartoon:american dad,it is a really funny show especially the alien

Anime: wow there are so many good ones but my top three are Samurai champloo,beck mongolian chop squad,Blood-c.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast