360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Question] Profile Modding
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Question] Profile Modding

Hello folks!
    I just have made a new profile but i dont make it live because i was thinking in modding it before i make it live so, do this would be safe? or I could be banned or flagged or something like that? just a question :) all the opinions would be apreciated :

Eternal Dragoon

Re: [Question] Profile Modding

modding a game is ok but your profile nooooooo way
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 15648 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,446 Posts

Haven's Warrior lv46

Twitter: @

I used to have a blue avatar but I removed it when everyone was getting banned for it, also they ban really quick for crown modding.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2699 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 275 Times in 145 Posts

I can mod GS...

I dont want to mode crown or anything else than archivements and i read that archivement modding is safe if I do it slowly, like 5 archivements per day, but if i dont have a live account and havent registered to live is there any risk that when i do they ban me?

If you dont mod it properly, you will get banned,also i wouldnt bother doing it because it hardly seems worth it

Haven Donator

It quite safe. I NEver condone gamerscore modding, i think if you're too weak to earn the acheivement than you rightfully shouldn't have it. However i do mod achievements for my friends when they ask me and about a year ago i modded one friend, Jay Beasty, from 5000ish gamerscore to 115000 gamerscore in a matter of minutes. and two months ago i did an online friend from 10k to 50k in like ten minutes. neither has ever recieved Any trouble for having a modded gamerscore. not to say you will not get reset. its a matter of luck, but normally when you're under 100k you wont get any trouble from microsoft. and just to get it out there i have 106,000 hard earned gamerscore. (and i did mod my crown for about a year before i decided i wanted it back to four where i was, never got in trouble) bottom line__do it right and youre fine

Emerald Lance

If your account has never been connected to the internet, then they have no way of knowing that you modded your achievements. I'd mod as much as I cold first, then completely stop modding the profile once connected.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4102 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 626 Times in 305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast