360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Devil May Cry dev 'has nothing against big tits' - but they won't be in DMC
Register
    Haven Donator

Array

Devil May Cry dev 'has nothing against big tits' - but they won't be in DMC

There are "better ways" to stimulate adult gamers, argues design boss

Ninja Theory Design Boss, Tameem Antoniades told PSM3 in a just-published DMC interview he's got "nothing against big tits" (good to know), but in order to achieve his remit of broadening the franchise's appeal, Antoniades think DMC needs to stimulate gamers on "different levels".
    "If it's true that the average console gamer is over 30 - which I totally believe - then you can't use those cheap tricks to titillate people into wanting to buy your game," he explained.

"I've nothing against big tits - I'd rather have my head resting on a pair right now - but if you're going to try and stimulate someone on different levels, there's better ways to do it. If you look at the stars in movies, the women people find really attractive are often not the ones with the biggest tits. You've got to be attractive on a different level.

"We did that in Enslaved with Trip. People loved her, not because she had big breasts and high heels, but because she felt like someone who could be your girlfriend. That to me is more attractive than a prostitute walking around with a big gun. Not to demean prostitutes - it's a valid form of commerce."
    Devil May Cry's re-emergence sparked a huge controversy among super-fans when it was first shown in 2010, and Antoniades says he doesn't dismiss the angry comments from internet bloggers.

"People form a relationship with a series, and if that gets broken or bastardised, people get upset. That's understandable. So I don't dismiss it," he said. "We've all been there: the new Star Wars stuff, it's changed a lot but not added anything. I think we've added stuff.

"We've added interesting things to the series that you wouldn't have got from Capcom Japan. If we do our jobs right, you'll get a good, fun game with interesting angles that bring something fresh to DMC."
    The Question:
    Have you binned all the character archetypes from earlier DMCs? Dare we say it, the massive tits?

If it's true that the average console gamer is over 30 - which I totally believe - then you can't use those cheap tricks to titillate people into wanting to buy your game. I've nothing against big tits - I'd rather have my head resting on a pair right now - but if you're going to try and stimulate someone on different levels, there's better ways to do it. If you look at the stars in movies, the women people find really attractive are often not the ones with the biggest tits. You've got to be attractive on a different level.
    We did that in Enslaved with Trip. People loved her, not because she had big breasts and high heels, but because she felt like someone who could be your girlfriend. That to me is more attractive than a prostitute walking around with a big gun. Not to demean prostitutes - it's a valid form of commerce.
    Source: CVG
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2960 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Judd For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: Devil May Cry dev 'has nothing against big tits' - but they won't be in DMC

Nice info i laughed at the title

Advertiser

Array

Nice informative post. Thanks.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 5840 || Posts : 3,230 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 327 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

very nice information Judd, made me laugh also lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22151 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

great info shared judd hahahahah
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16111 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

Extorris
    Array

BOOOOBIES!